Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's your favorite movie?
Question 
My favorite movie is 2001: A Space Odyssey since it has shown millions of people what it would be like to live in space. Visual Effects and the 70mm film was incredible and that's why it's my favorite movie.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQalajsc_t-qg5_WH6Cs2e...g&usqp=CAU]
Thanked by:
I'm mostly a fan of animated movies made by Dreamworks, Disney-Pixar, Columbia Tristar TV, etc.

But my most favorite movie of all time has got to be Beavis & Butt-Head Do America. It's because I was a huge fan of that series back then, and I still am now.

I sure can't wait to see the sequel of that movie which is Beavis & Butt-Head Do The Universe. Cool
Thanked by:
One of my favorite movies is The Emperor's New Groove.
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Thanked by:
My favorite is probably the Cat in the Hat from 2003 (in an ironic sense)
The way it messes up Dr. Seuss' moral and the adult humor such as swearing, alcohol, and Paris Hilton is super funny to me

In unironic enjoyment, probably Coco, Shrek 2, or Toy Story 2
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
Hard to separate the Lord of the Rings trilogy but if I gotta pick one it's Return of the King. A less basic choice would be Baby Driver, the use of music to play along with the action going on in various scenes is incredibly well done and elevates the whole movie
[Image: WolfenWindWaker.png]
Thanked by:
Fēng shén yīng jié chuán OST
My Mario RPG goals
Friend Code for Super Bomberman R-2: 04-288-8899
Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6972-0414-2706
[Image: Forums_Icon_For_Pixiv.png]
Thanked by:
Coco (Pixar) is my first favorite! I also like Coraline, the Lego Movie, and Monsters Inc.!
Hey, I'm Jasper! I am an avid model ripper, I also like Splatoon and Vocaloid.

Currently ripping from: N/A
Thanked by: Alxala
(09-04-2023, 05:36 PM)Jasper7438 Wrote: Coco (Pixar) is my first favorite! I also like Coraline, the Lego Movie, and Monsters Inc.!

Ugh Coco makes me cry every time I watch it Cry , such a great movie
[Image: WolfenWindWaker.png]
Thanked by:
"2001: A Space Odyssey" is a total classic, no doubt about it! The visual effects and that 70mm film format were truly groundbreaking for its time. It's a movie that takes you on an unforgettable journey through space and time.As for my favorite movie, well, there are so many great ones out there, but I have a soft spot for "The Shawshank Redemption." It's got a compelling story and some stellar performances.I still enjoy hitting the cinema, even by myself. There's something about that big screen experience that's hard to beat. If you're up for it, you should check out what's movie out now.
Thanked by:
(09-04-2023, 05:23 PM)Shin FireyPaperMario Wrote:

I absolutely love this list.
Top 10 Favorite Childhood Movies of All Time
1. Toy Story 2
Thanked by:
Detective Pikachu
Not for the plot, not for the story, just because it's a cute film and I have a poster in my room
[Image: yo-kai-watch.gif] [Image: usapyon.gif] [Image: yo-kai-watch.gif]

Y! Wireless, my life philosophy Worn out like shredded threads
Thanked by:
Coraline
The animation is just so good.
Thanked by: Jasper7438, Alxala
(11-28-2023, 05:56 PM)Rypie Wrote: Coraline
The animation is just so good.

Hey I remember that movie back when I was a teenager. It was a scary good movie. Smile
Thanked by:
"Your Name"

[Image: b7d5c3e0703e59c63c5fd06f86396f8d.jpe]
Thanked by: