Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Greetings, all.
Smile 
Hello everyone, I'm Kana and despite having been uploading here for a few weeks, I never introduced myself.

I consider myself quite a gamer, and have specifically been into Touhou for the past few years. This is what ended up causing me to join here, as some of my favorite artwork for the series is just stuck in a mobile game that is questionable on how fun it is to play (which could also shut down at any time, like Touhou Canonball). The game is of course Touhou Lost Word. And unfortunately the game itself is a pain to rip assets from, with most people uploading sporadic content from it before getting burned out or switching to a different project. With my computing knowledge (I'm a programmer by trade) I decided to go through the knowledge people have posted on here about ripping the game and pieced together a semi-better of ripping it (at least it is for me).

I would love to rip from other games, but I have no clue what else to rip from, as most people around here are significantly better at it than me, haha. With all that said, my main goal around here is to assist people on here with ripping in any way I can, especially for Touhou Lost Word.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you all have a great day!
-Kana
Thanked by: