Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Comfort Games?
Taken straight out of "TELL US DAMMIT" from Kotaku. We all have games we love, have beaten, completed extensively, and that we come back to every so often still that brings a warm fuzzy feeling to you. What are your comfort games?

Me, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario RPG, Pikmin 2, Super Mario Galaxy

(Man, I'm making a lot of questionnaire topics lately)
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
megaman X, Super mario world, and Zelda OOT.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
Zelda OOT. I can play that shit backwards.
Pokemon Blue. To a lesser extent, yellow.
Also Baldurs Gate II.

All of them pretty much consumed my life when I played them the first time. I'm not generally much of a gamer but when I get hooked on something I get obsessive and lame :E
Thanked by:
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Star Fox 64.

bout all that comes to mind.
Thanked by:
Brawl, OOT, SMRPG.
Thanked by:
Kingdom Hearts, River City Ransom, and We ♥ Katamari.
Thanked by:
Earthbound, Starcraft and SSB

Also Sol We Love Katamari was one of the most fucked up games I ever played.
Thanked by:
That's one of the things that makes it so great, though.
Thanked by:
Well I have to admit it was funny to have a sticky ball that got so big it'd pick up people. It was funnier to see them try to run away but ended up failing. One time at the school place I made my katamari so big it took down walls.
Thanked by:
I would kill for a copy of We Love Katamari
first hand copies are like £50 now what the fuck >:I
Thanked by:
That's like... 71 dollars in the US. Most games usually only cost about 45-50 dollars.

God damn I thought americas prices were bad on stuff.
Thanked by:
(02-01-2009, 02:54 PM)Zeemort Wrote: I would kill for a copy of We Love Katamari

That actually is a pretty bad deal, it's not a rare game or anything, is it? I mean, not any rarer than any other PS2 game..
Thanked by:
I thought they released it on other consoles as well?
Thanked by:
We Love Katamari? No, that was PS2 only. They released another Katamari game for PSP, though, and one for Xbox 360.
Thanked by:
(02-01-2009, 03:06 PM)Sol Wrote:
(02-01-2009, 02:54 PM)Zeemort Wrote: I would kill for a copy of We Love Katamari

That actually is a pretty bad deal, it's not a rare game or anything, is it? I mean, not any rarer than any other PS2 game..

idk, it's really hard to find in the UK or something :c

I found a preowned copy for £15, and asked if the dudes behind the counter could keep it under the desk for me for a day or so until I got paid
and they said yes, which was rad, but since it's strictly against their policy they said if anyone asked for it they had to offer it to them.
and apparently someone asked for it
WHAT ARE THE ODDS
NOBODY LIKES THAT GAME :C

I'ma just get a copy online, there's a preowned on amazon for £26. It's still too much but I am rolling in money right now so WHATEV.
Thanked by: