Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Cosplay Pikachu animations from ORAS
Hello there, I need some help with this process of ripping animations from pokemon for 3ds, i know, ancient

But Cosplay Pikachu last appeared in the games in ORAS, and unfortunately every tool and guide I can find for ripping from 3ds is only about UsUm format, so I'm stuck doing this the hard way, but every method I've tried looking up so far has issues:

1) Can't use 3ds to unity, its built for UsUm binaries only, even trying anyway barely loads just the model, so that's out
2) Every version of Ohana3ds that I've found, refuses to load the .bins that contain the animations for Cosplay Pikachu, it just crashes with an error
3) I CAN load all the .bins up properly in SPICA, which is great! Everything seems to work perfectly....

....except when I do the tried and true method of exporting the animations with the model, one at a time through .dae format, the animations come out broken in Unity....
most of the body will move an animated, but the tail and sometimes the faceplate remains frozen stuck in place, and I don't know how to fix this or how to get the working animations out of SPICA

If there's any out there with the ancient knowledge and knowhow of what's wrong/how do I fix this, would be much appreciated

I know the modeler's resource already has the cosplay Pikachu models, that's great, but nowhere I've searched has any animations for it, since the only stored animations I've seen are all of usum, which doesn't include this pika
Thanked by: