Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Billy's Skills
Tongue 
Billy's Skills. Smile

Many of you may know the extent of my ripping skills mostly comes from Nintendo games and Unreal Engine games. As you can see here.
Some of my favorites are as follows:

Peach (Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games), the first model I've ever sent and I'm sending more for the game to this day.
Gary Coleman, or really any Postal 2 model and I'm always sending more.
Lucas (Super Smash Bros. 3DS), the first full fighter for this game I sent.
Every Mario Kart: Double Dash!! kart, surprising to me that a game from my childhood about the numerous karts in it had none of them up until I came around.
Shrek from Shrek 2 (PC), this one had been up for a while but now I got his rigged model. I always see this specific model in game mods so it's good I had a part in ripping his rig.
K'nuckles (Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL for PS3), this guy is my main in this game which I enjoy ironically. Lemurboy12 had ripped the classic model already, I just had a part in ripping the recolors, specular and normal maps, and the K'neecaps alt.
Sykes (Shark Tale PC), AKA Puff Daddy. Not a fan of the game but I ironically enjoy the movie and I mostly got him out for the memes.
Jenny Wakeman from Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. She's finally up and it's another case like K'nuckles from Punch Time Explosion, I love My Life as a Teenage Robot.
Constanze (Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time). I liked her character in the Little Witch Academia anime, her silence ironically spoke to me in different ways.
Lightning McQueen (Cars GameCube). It's him, the funny Owen Wilson car. He's finally here.

Some other games I've sent models for that haven't been approved yet:
Some models I have in the queue I'm most excited for:
I'm open to any questions about these games.
Damn, not here!
Thanked by: Kino-san, Ton, Lilothestitch
I've been ripping a lot of models from Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, I even went through sending the entire contents of the William.cpk unpacked to Internet Archive, if anyone would like the link let me know
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
If you know me, you'd know Conker's Bad Fur Day is my favorite N64 game. Conker himself is hard to rip but I did rip Franky the Pitchfork.

He's available here if you have any questions.

.zip   Franky.zip (Size: 36.07 KB / Downloads: 62)
Damn, not here!
Thanked by: Kino-san
I'm quite fan of the Shrek movies, if you couldn't tell by my Textures Resource page.
I happen to have sent rigged versions of the characters of Shrek 2 for PC ripped by Ecelon such as Shrek (Human and Hazmat variants included), Gingy, and Roy

I have ripped Puss in Boots myself, this was before seeing The Last Wish but after that I'm even more excited.

I've also sent Donkey, Human Fiona, and Mongo. There's more than that but those are some of my highlights. Mongo actually has a tiny Human Shrek on his shoulder, just think that's a nice detail.

I've also ripped a few models from Shrek Super Slam and Shrek the Third the Game, I may talk about those another time
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
Update on Shrek 2 PC! The characters have weapons when they use a power up. So I decided to add those to the characters. I sent human Shrek's regular sword and when he powers up, and ogre Shrek's boxing gloves. Before they're approved I also added Puss and Donkey's weapons

I also added Puss' bling from a cutscene and Donkey's brace texture from the same cutscene.
They also all have a grayscale texture when they become invisible.
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
A game I ironically enjoy is Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL and I even got into the interest of ripping the models.
I've seen very few characters had their alternate model and recolors so I decided to add those to a few characters, one of those being my main, K'nuckles.

lemurboy12 had thankfully ripped the classic model, I just had a part in ripping the recolored textures, specular maps, normals and alternate model based on K'neecaps.

It's the best I could do for them since I don't know how a few models from this game were ripped with their rigs

EDIT: The Father and Hoss Delgado models are pending since I gotta put them in their respective system
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
One Smash clone to another, Jenny Wakeman from Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

I mentioned this in the past but I wasn't sure about them at the time, now I sent her with proper rigging without messing around in 3DS Max. 
She's available here if there's any questions.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XE-TXur...sp=sharing

Keep note there's some broken rigging on her heads and the screen with Nora

I may actually work on Zim again, though with GIR being included that will be a tough time

UPDATE: I did some changes and didn't remove anything this time. It's still not perfect but it's better than last time
UPDATE 2: I actually decided to touch some parts of her rigging and meshes. The rigging may not be 100% but it's the best I could get.
UPDATE 3: Fixed everything to the best of my ability.
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
What a surprise. Not Important from Hatred was ripped.
His name is actually the Antagonist but that's not important

I went for him as I ripped his model from Postal Redux and I wondered if they reused him from Hatred with some differences. I was right

The hair texture is a gold color which is weird because in game it's black. They also got rid of the inside of his mouth in Postal, likely because you wouldn't see it.

EDIT: Here he is.
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
Chuck E. Cheese's Sports Games.... exists.

I was curious about this game's formats and find it using the BRRES format, must be a common Wii thing

As terrifying as the characters are, and as much as I don't agree with Chuck E. Cheese's official Twitter blocking me, I had fun in my time with ripping these

I got quite a few in the queue but for now, I'll just show you the characters in the Kart racing mode.

Funny thing, Chuck's kart shadow texture is literally titled "Untitled-1". It just shows CEC and UFO games really needed that money.
Now if you wonder where the wheels are, that's its own separate entity
So I'd recommend looking into it, just don't look too hard into the textures, they are nightmarish.
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
(01-15-2023, 01:59 PM)Weed666942 Wrote: If you know me, you'd know Conker's Bad Fur Day is my favorite N64 game. Conker himself is hard to rip but I did rip Franky the Pitchfork.

It's been a while since we gotten rips for this game.
I checked the Pending list, and I seen a couple more. (Not sure who ripped these, but we kind of did get a Conker model (Well as a bat of course)
  • Conker (Bat)
  • Count Batula
  • Count Batula (Bat)
  • Fire Imp
  • Gregg The Grim Reaper
I hope in the future, that ripping tools for Conker's Bad Fur Day exist, that can allow us to rip the models easily.
Dillon's Rolling Western/Dead-Heat Breakers Model Ripper

[Image: tumblr-0486036877ff6cde981b07b257d601a0-...87-540.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-04-2023, 03:43 PM)BlastoiseTheVGRipper Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 01:59 PM)Weed666942 Wrote: If you know me, you'd know Conker's Bad Fur Day is my favorite N64 game. Conker himself is hard to rip but I did rip Franky the Pitchfork.

It's been a while since we gotten rips for this game.
I checked the Pending list, and I seen a couple more. (Not sure who ripped these, but we kind of did get a Conker model (Well as a bat of course)
  • Conker (Bat)
  • Count Batula
  • Count Batula (Bat)
  • Fire Imp
  • Gregg The Grim Reaper
I hope in the future, that ripping tools for Conker's Bad Fur Day exist, that can allow us to rip the models easily.
I know the person who's been ripping those and I'm happy to see them pending as well. I'm mostly hopeful for Franky and I agree with there being some tools for Conker one day
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
After Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U ripping, I've gone backward in Smash's history with Ganondorf from Super Smash Bros. Melee

Weird thing I found is that they modeled his sword for his victory screen on his low poly model as well, though you wouldn't see that because of low poly models being only in gameplay.
He's available here if you'd like to see him and want to ask me some questions about it
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
I had a great time watching the Little Witch Academia series last year, I had been wanting the Chamber of Secrets game for its models and got a few already

Here are Akko and Lotte in their school uniforms, as well as both models for Constanze.

I also went to send Diana and I may get into looking for more of these characters
Here's downloads for the Constanze models in case there's any questions
Uniform
Witch

EDIT: Here's Akko
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
I enjoy the Borderlands games, and I recently got the first game on Steam and ripped some characters. Someone had ripped some models already and I decided to add on them.

Here's Roland, Mordecai, Lilith, TK Baha, Moxxi, and General Knoxx.

There are more characters I've and these are the ones I'm anticipating the most, including Dr. Zed, Tannis, Marcus, and Claptrap.

I also happen to have found early textures in many of these characters.
Damn, not here!
Thanked by:
(01-23-2023, 11:16 PM)Weed666942 Wrote: A game I ironically enjoy is Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL and I even got into the interest of ripping the models.
I've seen very few characters had their alternate model and recolors so I decided to add those to a few characters, one of those being my main, K'nuckles.

lemurboy12 had thankfully ripped the classic model, I just had a part in ripping the recolored textures, specular maps, normals and alternate model based on K'neecaps.

It's the best I could do for them since I don't know how a few models from this game were ripped with their rigs

EDIT: The Father and Hoss Delgado models are pending since I gotta put them in their respective system

I got more from this game, this time the Wii version. They also have their rigging.

Mojo Jojo, Samurai Jack, Father Peppermint Larry, and K'nuckles

Most of the textures I've seen for characters such as K'nuckles, Mojo Jojo, Father's alternate costume, and much more have no color. The PS3 version has some of the same textures in high quality and in color for most of them. The only one I can't find an equivalent for is K'nuckles. I also sent revisions for Billy and Mandy, Mac and Bloo, Hoss Delgado, Aku, Grim, and Johnny Bravo.

Edit: After this post, I've also ripped Toiletnator and he has no color on his textures either
I've also provided a download for K'nuckles here.
Damn, not here!
Thanked by: Lilothestitch