Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How do I extract Project Diva F-X models for Cinema 4D to make "machinimas"?
Ok, MMD (MikuMikuDance) has too many strict rules to follow and some bugs that cause it to crash and since there's no MapleStory 2 simulator, or a "BannedStory 5" as I like to call it, available, I'm going to have to improvise one. - Something like a "machinima". Sorry, this is my first time setting foot into the 3D movie animating community, so I don't know the proper term for different 3D animation communities.

I have rom files for Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (USA), Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (USA), Hatsune Miku Project Diva X (PCSE00867), Maya 2023, and Cinema 4D in addition to the latest MapleStory 2 North America files before MapleStory 2 (NA) discontinued. But this is only half the goal accomplished. I may want to extract more models from other games like Mario Tennis Ultra Smash or Rayman 2 TGE, so stay tuned.

Now, how do I extract the 3D models and their rigs and bones from these four games to be used in Cinema 4D for my new machinima life? I want to start with human characters to begin my new animation life before I move onto the more complex things. Such as weapons (I.E, firearms), effects like fire, smoke, water, rain, snow, etc, and vehicles (truck cranes, dump trucks, backhoe loaders, cement trucks, etc).

Note: the ROM folder for Project Diva F-F 2nd has "bone_data.bin", so I'm confident I can rig these models quicker this way.
Thanked by: