Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How do I rip Conker Live and Reloaded via xemu?
I have Ninja Ripper, Xemu, and a working Conker Live and Reloaded ROM. But so far, my first attempt to rip via this emulator is unsuccessful.

If you successfully ripped models from Conker Live and Reloaded via Ninja Ripper and Xemu, what steps did you follow? I'm too nervous to try the other injection modes as it took me 365 tries to get past Surf Punks and I'm afraid to lose my saved progress just to get to the war chapter to rip the specific models in question.

I need the robo-spider/spider mine, jumping crate from It's War, the Class Twenty-Two Tank (both from when you first encounter it from the beginning of Chemical Warfare [Image: latest?cb=20131102085634] and when it gets destroyed (during The Experiment boss battle[Image: latest?cb=20220201095947]), the 6 grenades - Frag, Stun, Magnova, CJ24, Smoke, and Napalm (from both old war and future war), the old war terminal, the ceiling earthguard, and the old war Steed (both with it's landing gear down[Image: latest?cb=20171223005152] and up [Image: latest?cb=20220201093820]).
Thanked by: