Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Few questions regarding ripping sprites
Question 
1. Okay, to get things started with. For e.g., I'm a fellow mate on tSR and I want to rip a set of sprites and showcase it on tSR, I don't know where to get started with and of what software I can use for ripping them.
Then I go ahead and find some random sprite sheet that has been already made and posted on the internet and upload it here, would that be legal?

2. Let's bring in Sonic CD here for a moment, for e.g., I have a feeling to rip a whole level and 2 sets of backgrounds which have animation (not the level) and I need to make a WHOLE sheet depending on the game I registered for (like what I have chosen), do I have to put in ALL the sprites from the game or can I leave some behind if I can't process that?

3. And this one can be a rare mistake almost anyone can do, you want to make a sprite sheet on this game but that game you chose already has a sprite sheet made, is it allowed to make a separate sheet of your style whether if the sprite sheet(s) are already made?

Thank you for taking the time out for reading this, and have a good one tSR community and staff!  Big Grin

Edit: Why the heck are you guys just viewing, "help me!"

Edit 2: Guys I ACTUALLY really need help, you all 100+ people  could've just gave a recommendation. Anything is appreciated but I need to understand ALL this so I don't expect a msg from staff saying that this can't be accepted via almost leading to a ban. I don't take this seriously but when help calls you gotta respond to help. Simple as that.
Thanked by: