Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What is the oldest game you've played?
For me it's Tetris, Releasing in 1984

Note: I've played it on a emulator, Not the physical system
Thanked by:
Kind of a tricky question so I'll split it:

For sprite ripping purposes: Sprint 2* (1976) and Super Breakout (1978)
*One of the oldest games that can be sprite ripped due to using a ROM, technically the oldest is Gran Trak 10 however it cannot be emulated. Sprint 2 is a remake anyway.

Via a recreation using emulation: Pong (from the Atari 2600 Video Olympics, 1977).

Via Real Hardware: Horace Goes Skiing (Spectrum, 1982)

(In a roundabout way, also played the SG-1000 version of Monaco GP from 1983 on real hardware kind of. Had a multi-cart on the Game Gear, said multi-cart had a bunch of SG-1000/early Master System games included. The Game Gear is a portable Master System that in turn can run SG-1000 games via backwards compatibility, Game Gear can boot up native Master System mode something that a few games on the console actually do and adaptors were made. The game wasn't a port or emulation. I actually do wonder if anyone who had a Sega Nomad managed to find a way of playing Master System games since it could have technically support it...)
Thanked by:
Adventure 2600, on the Atari 2600
Fēng shén yīng jié chuán OST
My Mario RPG goals
Friend Code for Super Bomberman R-2: 04-288-8899
Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6972-0414-2706
[Image: Forums_Icon_For_Pixiv.png]
Thanked by:
The oldest game I've played was Pokemon Red. I played it on the Game Boy Color a lot when I was 12-16 years old. I only beat the game once but it was fun, I still have the Game Boy Color in a box in my attic. PS. I don't know if it still works since it has been 20-25 years since I used it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQalajsc_t-qg5_WH6Cs2e...g&usqp=CAU]
Thanked by: