Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Bakugan Battle Brawlers] Textures for the Ball Forms of the Bakugan
Hi, everyone! I'm new to this site, and I'm trying to compile textures for the ball forms of the Bakugan from the Wii game Bakugan Battle Brawlers. To start, I went with the partner Bakugan of the six main characters: Pyrus Dragonoid (Dan), Haos Tigrerra (Runo), Aquos Preyas (Marucho), Subterra Gorem (Julie), Ventus Skyress (Shun), and Darkus Hydranoid (Masquerade).

I got all of these via Dolphin and hope they look good enough. Plus, I want to upload them to the Textures Resource someday.

Overall, what do you think?

Thanked by:
(10-18-2022, 05:18 PM)Marusero110 Wrote: Hi, everyone! I'm new to this site, and I'm trying to compile textures for the ball forms of the Bakugan from the Wii game Bakugan Battle Brawlers. To start, I went with the partner Bakugan of the six main characters: Pyrus Dragonoid (Dan), Haos Tigrerra (Runo), Aquos Preyas (Marucho), Subterra Gorem (Julie), Ventus Skyress (Shun), and Darkus Hydranoid (Masquerade).

I got all of these via Dolphin and hope they look good enough. Plus, I want to upload them to the Textures Resource someday.

Overall, what do you think?
Hey man, welcome to the party.

These texture rip choices of yours look great. I've been getting textures from the Wii version of Bakugan Battle Brawlers myself too. Just the textures of the playable and nonplayable characters
Thanked by: