Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
TDS' Sprite Topic
[img=http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5397/swordsheetnk8.th.png]

This sheet has my two newest swords.

If anyones interested, I take requests. Big Grin
[Image: newsig2cg1.png]
The fate of the world, was sworn through swords...
Thanked by:
Frankly they are quite poor in quality, as in, I've seen brand-new pixelartists to better. You've got shading and visiblity issues like nobody's business.

I'm curious what's your inspiration, what style is this supposed to go with, and what on earth inclined you to make so many variations of impossibly bad quality of those swords in the second image.

But, I say practice makes perfect and I'll direct you towards a good first step in coming a better pixelartist.

Follow this and go through all 11 steps. They continue at the bottom of the page, but trust me, if you honestly practice you'll get somewhere.

Thanked by:
Thanks for the positives now what about the negatives? Tongue I know I have alot to learn but you could have at least said something nice before shattering my fragile young dreams into 21 blood-stained pieces. >_> but thankyou for your opinion.

As for my inspiration, it's difficult to explain.

I've removed my earlier two pieces since they were admittedly crap, but they were from a year ago.

But seriously could someone else give me another verdict before I commit suicide, please.
[Image: newsig2cg1.png]
The fate of the world, was sworn through swords...
Thanked by: