Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help ripping a specific file from Touhou Lost Word
Exclamation 
THIS IS NOT A REPEAT REQUEST!! THIS IS SOMETHING NEW!

Howdy! I asked about ripping Touhou Lost Word Sprites earlier, but I kind of need to retract that statement as I already figured out how to do so- I've currently got a bit of a roadblock on my end, however, so I decided to start a new post requesting something more specific related to the game. I've already sorted over 1,600+ folders from the game so I could sort and rip every remaining character's sprites in one fell swoop, but...

As I stated on this thread, I have just finished sorting the entire game's sprites, and I'm preparing to rip anything that the other awesome users of this wonderful site have not uploaded- but I've reached a sort of road block. I've been using AssetStudioGui to rip sprites, but there's a folder that I'm just... straight up unable to open with it due to it's size (3.5 Megabytes)- the error I'm getting pertains to too many items being added to the list at once. I'm not sure if this is just a mildly large script for one of the chapters, or, as I've speculated in the thread I linked earlier, all of the files that I was unable to get in my rip. As I stated earlier, a lot of stuff was missing- so I'd like to assume the file is so big because said files never got called and were just stored there. However, this is a theory, so I'm not 200% sure of it. Since it's more of a theory, I'd prefer to do the rip myself, so I'd like alternatives to AssetStudioGui in the replies that do not have the issue of opening every non-image file at once or having a limit that would prevent me from opening it at all.

(Or giving me a link to what you ripped so I can sort it for posting, and credit you as another submitter when the post is actually made- The link leads to a Google Drive file.)

As I've stated in my other posts, I understand if this is ignored entirely, but in advance, thank you all so much for your help. I hope to work with you all more real soon! Smile
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by: