Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[THREAD MOVED] Touhou Lost Word Sprites
I learned how to rip the sprites myself. A new thread has been made here detailing what's changed. 

Howdy! Sorry for making a second post. I'll definitely be looking at the Discord/Wiki for tips on how to get sprites after this so I can hopefully clear these requests on my own, as to not burden anyone else. However, here's another request in the time being, as I don't know how to rip mobile game sprites either.

I tried ripping sprites from Touhou Lost Word earlier- namely Rinnosuke, amongst the other currently non-playable characters who are in the game's story mode, but I found it extremely difficult to do, mostly since the emulator I was using continuously crashed and had a ton of issues while I was trying. I'm not sure if there's any info on leaks/unfinished characters, but I felt it was good to at least ask about this game as well, since a lot of leaks have occurred recently- namely Secret Sealing Chapter 2 and Main Story Chapter 4 having a bunch of character portraits posted on Reddit and Twitter. 

I was hoping that, maybe, that the pool of characters on the website could be updated? Of course, I'm looking into both Sega Saturn and Mobile Game ripping at the moment, so I might be able to do it myself in the future, but I'd least like to get this out there.

Once again, thank you so much- even if this is turned down.
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by: