Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
League of Legends (PC) Ripping
Hey guys,

I have already extracted the models/textures/skeletons for a few skins missing from the site. The issue is, I'm not sure how to separate parts of the mesh, or why the textures appear "inside out". Here is a comparison between what I want (as shown in the online model viewer) and what I have. I want to separate, remove, or hide the pedestal at the root (used for his recalling animation) and fix whatever is going on with his textures. However, I can't select vertices, only the skeleton.

[Image: vbB2FgF.png]

I have very little experience with 3D, so any help would be much appreciated! In the meantime, I will try to pad out the League section of Sounds Resource if I can. Thanks!
Thanked by:
(08-01-2022, 07:51 PM)cloakedpurge Wrote: Hey guys,

I have already extracted the models/textures/skeletons for a few skins missing from the site. The issue is, I'm not sure how to separate parts of the mesh, or why the textures appear "inside out". Here is a comparison between what I want (as shown in the online model viewer) and what I have. I want to separate, remove, or hide the pedestal at the root (used for his recalling animation) and fix whatever is going on with his textures. However, I can't select vertices, only the skeleton.

[Image: vbB2FgF.png]

I have very little experience with 3D, so any help would be much appreciated! In the meantime, I will try to pad out the League section of Sounds Resource if I can. Thanks!

Wich modeling program do you use? Blender or 3dsMax or? If it's the later i can give you some help, if it's Blender i can not.
I'm more used to 3ds max.
But in general it seems.. that the head part has either a different texture to it, or the UV's are messed uppon extracting/converting the model.
What tool do you use to extract the models btw..?
Thanked by: