Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is there a way to reorder sections?
I have finished uploading all the sprites from Chris Sawyer's Locomotion. However because the sections are ordered based on when their first sheet was uploaded, they are very disorganised. Is there a way to reorder them?
Thanked by:
You can make a report by clicking on the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark. It's in the box above "Add New Sheet". There you can ask for changes.
Ripping Tutorial for PC Engine / TurboGrafx 16 / TurboGrafx CD
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-41637.html
Thanked by:
But the Report text entry box says that it's just for reporting the game. It says specifically not to use it to ask for changes.
Thanked by:
Do's
violation of site rules
inaccuracy

Dont's
contacting the staff
requesting new content

If the game is disorganized, it's inaccuracy. In my opinion, you can use the report for this. I also used it in the past, like when a game title needs changes or games being in the wrong category. Since nobody complained, it should be okay.
Ripping Tutorial for PC Engine / TurboGrafx 16 / TurboGrafx CD
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-41637.html
Thanked by:
A report is typically the way to do something like this but you can also use the errors thread or, in this case, just post the requested order here and I can update it.
Thanked by: Barack Obama, DogToon64
In future I'll use the Report system now that it's been confirmed that's how to do it, but for convenience's sake I'll post the requested order for the Chris Sawyer's Locomotion page here:

Steam Locomotives
Diesel Locomotives
Electric Locomotives
Diesel Multiple Units
Electric Multiple Units
Passenger Carriages
Freight Cars
Buses
Trucks
Trams
Aircraft
Ships
Infrastructure
Industries
Buildings
Scenery
Company Owners
Other
Thanked by:
Section order has been updated. Thanks for laying it out!
Thanked by:
Thanks a lot!
Thanked by: