Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Time needed for pending submissions?
Hi people!
I've posted a submission for a sound pack lately, and i wanted to ask if anyone know roughly how long does the examination part take? You see, I posted my sound first around november iirc, but by april it was still pending... I resubmitted then and it has been two months now, and it is still pending.
Of course, I'm in absolutely no hurry, and i'm perfectly aware that mods are busy, need time and do this during their free time, so that's perfectly fine. I just would like to know if that's normal? Did I miss something? Like, should I have told someone about it or something? It's not the first time i submit sounds but it took around 1-2 months to be reviewed then.
I would like to insist that it doesn't bother me to wait, and that i'm thankful to the mods for their work. I would just like to know if it's a normal not to have an answer after a couple months, and if there was something i should have done but didn't.
Thanks in advance!
Thanked by:
Yes it's normal, there is no need to undo the submission and submit it again. It will be accepted when it will be accepted.
You have nothing else to do other than submit the zip and wait. There are thousands of zips to check so it is natural that reviewing every submission takes time.
Thanked by: