Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sekiro sculptor idol rip help!
I was wondering if anybody can get me the model from the sculpture‘s Idol for Sekiro shadows die twice. It is pretty much the save point in the game and I would love to 3-D print one of these and make it a statue for my office but I can’t find the model anywhere online. So if somebody can give me a hand and get me the model I would greatly appreciate it! 

I text her to flow what I was looking for! Hopefully someone can help
[Image: d3886875ee8ee08db05257b4b33d9b42.jpg][Image: FHFx7jDVgAAoFmp.jpg][Image: cTkxakSTYwtnzuhE9]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
(05-21-2022, 02:32 PM)Sekiroarts Wrote: I was wondering if anybody can get me the model from the sculpture‘s Idol for Sekiro shadows die twice. It is pretty much the save point in the game and I would love to 3-D print one of these and make it a statue for my office but I can’t find the model anywhere online. So if somebody can give me a hand and get me the model I would greatly appreciate it! 

I text her to flow what I was looking for! Hopefully someone can help
[Image: d3886875ee8ee08db05257b4b33d9b42.jpg][Image: FHFx7jDVgAAoFmp.jpg][Image: cTkxakSTYwtnzuhE9]
Anyone that can help?
Thanked by:
I pm you Smile
Thanked by:
(05-27-2022, 09:32 AM)Dr. Awing Wrote: I pm you Smile

How are you I responded hopefully you find the kindness in your heart to give me a hand. I’m not asking for anything crazy. Just read what I wrote to you thanks if not I’ll find somebody else to help I’m sure
Thanked by: