Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
Hey all, Kama here. A few days back, I decided to look into Touhou Lost Word for sprites. Naturally, I checked spriters for the character I wanted, but they weren't there. The character in question is Saki Kurokoma, and I know for a fact that she's in the game. Issue is, when I went through the game files myself, I found that she WAS there-- but only her battle sprites, not her character portrait or dialogue art. So I looked deeper.

After asking around a while, I heard that apparently, Lost Word will only download the files currently needed at the time of downloading the game-- if the content isn't currently available in the game, you don't download it. This includes old event files, characters that were available to pull for a limited time (like Saki) and other temporary details. More than likely, if you OWNED a limited character and reinstalled later, it recognizes that, and adds the character to the download batch.

Since I downloaded the game only recently after barely playing a month after the initial global launch, I was hoping someone might be able to send me LW files from a client that's downloaded all the updates. I know for a fact Saki's in the game, she has battle sprites, as well as a gamepress page with her art.

Any help is much appreciated!
"What you're doing is no longer Science."

[Image: e6M1fN6.png]
Thanked by:
bumpers

Thanked by:
Tried looking for a way to rip Touhou LostWord, but no dice.
Could you tell me how do you rip the game, perhaps?
"Hey, hey, hey! Light the lamp, NOT THE RAT, LIGHT THE LAMP, NOTDARAT!!!!" - Rizzo: The Muppet Christmas Carol

Currently tinkering a few game engines around.
Thanked by:
(05-16-2022, 02:50 PM)RiffOsci Wrote: Tried looking for a way to rip Touhou LostWord, but no dice.
Could you tell me how do you rip the game, perhaps?

All you need is the game's files (which can be gained by searching through a Bluestacks data.vdh with 7zip or directly copying from a phone) and Asset Studio GUI, no other steps. Just select "Load Folder" to get everything at once.

Thanked by:
(05-13-2022, 06:18 PM)Kamanira Wrote: Hey all, Kama here. A few days back, I decided to look into Touhou Lost Word for sprites. Naturally, I checked spriters for the character I wanted, but they weren't there. The character in question is Saki Kurokoma, and I know for a fact that she's in the game. Issue is, when I went through the game files myself, I found that she WAS there-- but only her battle sprites, not her character portrait or dialogue art. So I looked deeper.

After asking around a while, I heard that apparently, Lost Word will only download the files currently needed at the time of downloading the game-- if the content isn't currently available in the game, you don't download it. This includes old event files, characters that were available to pull for a limited time (like Saki) and other temporary details. More than likely, if you OWNED a limited character and reinstalled later, it recognizes that, and adds the character to the download batch.

Since I downloaded the game only recently after barely playing a month after the initial global launch, I was hoping someone might be able to send me LW files from a client that's downloaded all the updates. I know for a fact Saki's in the game, she has battle sprites, as well as a gamepress page with her art.

Any help is much appreciated!

Hope I didn't arrive too late

I'd be willing to help. Was trying to rip the files as well but ended up with only the base sprites. Theres little to no ripping documentation on this game so I'm always happy to contribute to this issue being resolved. 

Been playing almost since release and downloaded all updates since also have been whaleing for most FES characters so they're downloaded on my client. I'm using Nox however so I don't know how I could send you my files. Where do I find the data.vdh in this case? Do I need to turn on root mode? 

Looking forward to a response, and thanks for bringing attention to this game.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
Hey, I'd be willing to help if I had more know-how on... how. I saw the quick description that was given on how to do so, but I'm still fumbling, lol.  

When I figure out how to rip the character sprites, I'd be willing to help out. I've got all the tools I supposedly need, just no way to apply them. So just LMK if you all still need help. Thumbs Up

UPDATE: I think I'm in.[Image: unknown.png]

Quick response. When you rip the assets, everything's in a set.
The numbers refer to the character ID. Then it has a specific letter at the start.
C = Cutscene Data
B = Battle Data
G = Homescreen Image
I'm still trying to find the icons for when you find something in the shop or have it available in the menu, however. This should make it easier for anyone else.

Apparently looking up the first 3 letters of a character ID pulls up most of the info on them. Also apparently there's both texture and sprite versions of each.
[Image: brug.png]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by:
Hit a roadblock. Apparently I'm not getting everything when I extract a file, and now whenever I try to run it, apparently it crashes the software I'm using.

Maybe one file at a time.
Thanked by:
200 files in. Saki will be posted as soon as I can find the rest of her.  Right now all I have is her battle icon and the sprite that appears when she swaps with a party member.
[Image: unknown.png]
Thanked by:
Sorry for the constant updates, everyone. It's even more unfortunate that the rip I got from the game was apparently unfinished- well, moreso, impossible.

I've hit a roadblock. The game has an... honestly disturbing way of sorting it's game files, with no rhyme or reason as to how they choose to handle it. Gonna Puke 

UnityAssetGui did it's job, but not very well, and Bluestacks seems to have either only uploaded half the files I "told" it to... or Lost Word itself packaged all the remaining files in here.[Image: unknown.png]
You see, this file is so unnaturally GIGANTIC (containing a _data file of 3.5 Megabytes) that I was unable to open it in UnityAssetStudio due to it somehow exceeding the Integer limit for arrays. I have a sneaking suspicion that this stupid thing is the rest of the files I missed, so I'll be trying to get it resolved in Requests with the file attached as a ZIP file in Google Drive. Defeated If you need to know why I think this is actually a bunch of sprites and not just some long story script- A lot of characters had larger sheets when I got them, but some merely had only one or two sprites. Hell, I only had two characters who showed up in their entirety, but no one else's. I have a feeling this file contains everything I haven't directly encountered in the game yet, or wouldn't be able to at the time I typed up this message- So, I think they're a bunch of items that never had time to properly load in in the game, since I only waited until I completed the tutorial in full before I started work on ripping- things like large story card images, battle sprites, homescreen designs- so on, and so on- they're all missing from what I sorted.

I was still able to rip a lot of things, so I WILL be posting the completed files on the website at some point (after I recover from the hell that was the almost full week of opening files in Asset Studio, then moving them to a file over 1000 times with some really annoying hiccups along the way); but I'm going to try to see if someone, or anyone, on this website has an alternative that could allow me to open the last file myself, as I'd prefer to actually upload them all with the rest of the files I have, rather than just throwing the task at someone else. Another roadblock I'm also dealing with is that I managed to find entire sheets for a couple of characters that are only available in the story as of writing this reply, so I can't upload the fully completed finds until later as to not break the website's rule (that I learned via it's Discord) to not upload any to-be-used files for games that are updated consistently before their release.  Rolleyes  

Oh, and another thing- I might try to rip files from Lost Word's Japanese Version in future (after a few story updates, ofc), if I manage to find the strength and time to do so, as well as better tools than this first attempt- but as of now, I'm going to try to rip sprites from another game instead, because I'm utterly burnt out of this Touhou Lost Word stuff. But, if you want to give it a shot, I've posted the file I was struggling with here. I hope I did well enough as is, for the time being.
Thanked by:
I've been looking for the fabled data.vdh file for a while now; but to no avail. Where can I find it? All I can find in my game folder are extentionless __data and __info files.
Thanked by:
Managed to some homescreens and sprites from the game using AssetStudio, but I get this error from AS everytime. Any clue as to what these mean? 

Consulte el final de este mensaje para obtener más detalles sobre cómo invocar a la depuración
Just-In-Time (JIT) en lugar de a este cuadro de diálogo.

************** Texto de la excepción **************
System.OutOfMemoryException: Las dimensiones de la matriz superaron el intervalo admitido.
  en System.Collections.Generic.List`1.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
  en System.Collections.Generic.List`1.EnsureCapacity(Int32 min)
  en System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Add(T item)
  en AssetStudioGUI.Studio.BuildAssetData() en C:\projects\assetstudio\AssetStudioGUI\Studio.cs:línea 216
  en System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
  en System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la ubicación anterior donde se produjo la excepción ---
  en System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
  en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  en AssetStudioGUI.AssetStudioGUIForm.<BuildAssetStructures>d__55.MoveNext() en C:\projects\assetstudio\AssetStudioGUI\AssetStudioGUIForm.cs:línea 209
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la ubicación anterior donde se produjo la excepción ---
  en System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

************** Ensamblados cargados **************
mscorlib
    Versión del ensamblado: 4.0.0.0
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
AssetStudioGUI
    Versión del ensamblado: 0.16.47.0
    Versión Win32: 0.16.47
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/AssetStudioGUI.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4536.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
AssetStudioUtility
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/AssetStudioUtility.DLL
OpenTK
    Versión del ensamblado: 3.1.0.0
    Versión Win32: 3.1.0
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/OpenTK.DLL
AssetStudio
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/AssetStudio.DLL
System.Core
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Mono.Cecil
    Versión del ensamblado: 0.11.3.0
    Versión Win32: 0.11.3.0
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/Mono.Cecil.DLL
System.Configuration
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
OpenTK.GLControl
    Versión del ensamblado: 3.1.0.0
    Versión Win32: 3.1.0
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/OpenTK.GLControl.DLL
mscorlib.resources
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
AssetStudio.PInvoke
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/AssetStudio.PInvoke.DLL
Accessibility
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Memory
    Versión del ensamblado: 4.0.1.1
    Versión Win32: 4.6.28619.01
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/System.Memory.DLL
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe
    Versión del ensamblado: 4.0.6.0
    Versión Win32: 4.700.19.56404
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.DLL
System.Runtime
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4084.0
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Runtime.dll
K4os.Compression.LZ4
    Versión del ensamblado: 1.1.11.0
    Versión Win32: 1.1.11
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/K4os.Compression.LZ4.DLL
System.Buffers
    Versión del ensamblado: 4.0.3.0
    Versión Win32: 4.6.28619.01
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/System.Buffers.DLL
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
SixLabors.ImageSharp
    Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.0.0
    Versión Win32: 1.0.3.0
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/SixLabors.ImageSharp.DLL
System.Numerics
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
Texture2DDecoderWrapper
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/Texture2DDecoderWrapper.DLL
Newtonsoft.Json
    Versión del ensamblado: 13.0.0.0
    Versión Win32: 13.0.1.25517
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Runtime.Serialization
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Data
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
SixLabors.ImageSharp.Drawing
    Versión Win32: 1.0.0.0
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/SixLabors.ImageSharp.Drawing.DLL
SixLabors.Fonts
    Versión Win32: 1.0.0.0
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/SixLabors.Fonts.DLL
netstandard
    Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4084.0
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/netstandard/v4.0_2.0.0.0__cc7b13ffcd2ddd51/netstandard.dll
System.Numerics.Vectors
    Versión del ensamblado: 4.1.4.0
    Versión Win32: 4.6.26515.06
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/System.Numerics.Vectors.DLL
AssetStudioFBXWrapper
    Código base: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/AssetStudio.net472.v0.16.47/AssetStudioFBXWrapper.DLL

************** Depuración JIT **************
Para habilitar la depuración Just In Time (JIT), el archivo de configuración de esta
aplicación o equipo (machine.config) debe tener el
valor jitDebugging establecido en la sección system.windows.forms.
La aplicación también se debe compilar con la depuración
habilitada

Por ejemplo:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Cuando esté habilitada la depuración JIT, cualquier excepción no controlada
se enviará al depurador JIT registrado en el equipo
en lugar de controlarlo mediante el cuadro de diálogo.

Any help is apreciated
Thanked by:
(08-31-2022, 01:37 PM)Zakolanowka Wrote: I've been looking for the fabled data.vdh file for a while now; but to no avail. Where can I find it? All I can find in my game folder are extentionless __data and __info files.

I personally couldn't find a data.vdh file, but something like AssetStudioGui can open the __data folders- of course, said folders contain content.
Thanked by:
I don't have __data *folders* - just files like this placed within two folders named with a random string of characters, which all are in the UnityCache\Shared folder. I tried AssetStudioGui on these files, but no luck. It doesn't even see extractable files in anything from the game I'm trying to feed it.
Thanked by:
Hello all, I'm Kana and I'm rather new here.

I apologize for bumping a rather dead thread, but I come with both info for ripping assets from this game, as well as a request. I recently began dumping assets from Touhou Lost Word as I saw just how few have actually been uploaded to Spriter's Resource. I have played the game since global launch and I have nearly EVERY asset from this game. I believe this is because the game downloads almost all assets for each character that is either owned by the player or in the current list of running banners. I can confirm the latter because I have many assets for characters (including voice lines) that I don't own. I'll be posting my rips of characters soon once I get done sorting, however I have hit a road block from having every character portrait. The only exception to assets being downloaded seem to be portraits for Fantasy Rebirth costumes. All assets for them are downloaded save for the portrait for some reason, likely because they don't display on the character list until unlocked. I have a good amount of them (roughly 13 of the 40 in total rebirth costumes) but have no way of obtaining more at this moment.

Because of the issues I have getting these assets, I'd like request that someone send me their cache files from /Android/data/jp.goodsmile.touhoulostwordglobal_android/files/UnityCache/Shared/ if you have any of the following characters fantasy rebirths. Also, the path I shared last sentence is what is seen if you connect an android phone to PC via USB. I don't know how to do this via BlueStacks. Regardless, I lack files for Reisen Udongein, Alice , Meiling, Sakuya, Sunny Milk, Lily White, Daiyousei, Flandre, Ran, Chen, Eirin, Kaguya, Yuyuko, Suwako, Seiran, Byakuren, Kosuzu, Luna Child, Star Sapphire, Sagume, Toyohime, Yorihime, Doremy Sweet, Ringo, Satori, and Koishi. If you don't feel like sending me the cache folder and would like to do the rip yourself, here are instructions on doing that. I'm opening to ripping anyone's files if they don't want to go through the insanity below.

Obviously, copy the Shared folder to your PC. In it, there will be loads of folders with long combinations of letters and numbers. Each one of these is a cache folder. You can open these in AssetStudioGUI by loading the folder, but doing each folder individually will take months and character assets aren't in every one. You also can't batch load the shared folder as it will crash AssetStudio due to the sheer amount of files. My recommendation is to split the folders into sub-folders of 500 folders. If AssetStudio crashes upon trying to load the 500 folders, split that in half till it stops crashing. Once this works, you should be able to rip assets much faster. I recommend filtering by the type you are looking for; The following are character assets by type, underscores represent a string of numbers and letters:

Texture2D :
B______: These are character battle assets and are used in rendering characters in battle
C______: These are cutscene portraits for characters and contain various facial expressions
Change: These files (all named the same btw) are higher quality textures that I believe are used when a character is introduced.
Costume: These images are used on character costume sections
CostumeSquare: These are mini square versions of the costume images above
Efuda: Although not character assets these are Story Card graphics
G______: These are high quality portraits of characters, that are used on their friends page
H______: These are pieces of character art? I'm a bit confused but I ripped it.
IconFace: These are small face icons for characters
Large: These are displayed with the name of the character over them at the end of a battle.
Square: Square versions of the Large assets above.

Sprites:
Change: Same as the change in texture2D, however a bit more zoomed (And potentially higher quality?)

You can also sort by audio to rip music and voice lines, but nothing is labeled and you'd have to know the song or which character who's voice your looking.

Thank you for viewing this post, and thanks in advance if you send me an asset cache with the missing assets (I don't know how you got about sending me those here haha)
Thanked by: IVBOY
Well, if it helps, I sent that large file that I couldn't open myself up in the thread here earlier. I could also try to send it, but I've deleted Bluestacks from my PC at this point as it was taking up space and I do not believe I'll get a complete file from it, like what happened last time.

(02-22-2023, 08:20 PM)KanaKonpaku Wrote: Hello all, I'm Kana and I'm rather new here.

I apologize for bumping a rather dead thread, but I come with both info for ripping assets from this game, as well as a request. I recently began dumping assets from Touhou Lost Word as I saw just how few have actually been uploaded to Spriter's Resource. I have played the game since global launch and I have nearly EVERY asset from this game. I believe this is because the game downloads almost all assets for each character that is either owned by the player or in the current list of running banners. I can confirm the latter because I have many assets for characters (including voice lines) that I don't own. I'll be posting my rips of characters soon once I get done sorting, however I have hit a road block from having every character portrait. The only exception to assets being downloaded seem to be portraits for Fantasy Rebirth costumes. All assets for them are downloaded save for the portrait for some reason, likely because they don't display on the character list until unlocked. I have a good amount of them (roughly 13 of the 40 in total rebirth costumes) but have no way of obtaining more at this moment.

Because of the issues I have getting these assets, I'd like request that someone send me their cache files from /Android/data/jp.goodsmile.touhoulostwordglobal_android/files/UnityCache/Shared/ if you have any of the following characters fantasy rebirths. Also, the path I shared last sentence is what is seen if you connect an android phone to PC via USB. I don't know how to do this via BlueStacks. Regardless, I lack files for Reisen Udongein, Alice , Meiling, Sakuya, Sunny Milk, Lily White, Daiyousei, Flandre, Ran, Chen, Eirin, Kaguya, Yuyuko, Suwako, Seiran, Byakuren, Kosuzu, Luna Child, Star Sapphire, Sagume, Toyohime, Yorihime, Doremy Sweet, Ringo, Satori, and Koishi. If you don't feel like sending me the cache folder and would like to do the rip yourself, here are instructions on doing that. I'm opening to ripping anyone's files if they don't want to go through the insanity below.

Obviously, copy the Shared folder to your PC. In it, there will be loads of folders with long combinations of letters and numbers. Each one of these is a cache folder. You can open these in AssetStudioGUI by loading the folder, but doing each folder individually will take months and character assets aren't in every one. You also can't batch load the shared folder as it will crash AssetStudio due to the sheer amount of files. My recommendation is to split the folders into sub-folders of 500 folders. If AssetStudio crashes upon trying to load the 500 folders, split that in half till it stops crashing. Once this works, you should be able to rip assets much faster. I recommend filtering by the type you are looking for; The following are character assets by type, underscores represent a string of numbers and letters:

Texture2D :
B______: These are character battle assets and are used in rendering characters in battle
C______: These are cutscene portraits for characters and contain various facial expressions
Change: These files (all named the same btw) are higher quality textures that I believe are used when a character is introduced.
Costume: These images are used on character costume sections
CostumeSquare: These are mini square versions of the costume images above
Efuda: Although not character assets these are Story Card graphics
G______: These are high quality portraits of characters, that are used on their friends page
H______: These are pieces of character art? I'm a bit confused but I ripped it.
IconFace: These are small face icons for characters
Large: These are displayed with the name of the character over them at the end of a battle.
Square: Square versions of the Large assets above.

Sprites:
Change: Same as the change in texture2D, however a bit more zoomed (And potentially higher quality?)

You can also sort by audio to rip music and voice lines, but nothing is labeled and you'd have to know the song or which character who's voice your looking.

Thank you for viewing this post, and thanks in advance if you send me an asset cache with the missing assets (I don't know how you got about sending me those here haha)

Actually, considering something that happened recently, I might try to do a second comb-through of the files, if college isn't kicking my butt- I can PM you the file you're looking for if need be, though I'd have to remember the specifics of how to get it beforehand. Something I noticed while doing my runthrough is that everything was randomly scattered, but I could've found every asset for the game if something hadn't gotten botched along the way, so hopefully someone else in the thread can do this for you as for some reason, when I did it, a lot of stuff got obfuscated, so I don't think I'd be very reliable.

As a bit of an aside for anyone who bumps into this, I think we should try playing through the game some in order to make sure we get everything. I think that's why a bunch of the stuff I had didn't load, though I understand if it may be an issue to spend a few days trying to get lucky with character pulls or getting a high enough level to advance through the story.
Thanked by: