Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need some things from Candies n Curses
Hi, so uh... I'm a guy who needs some sprites from a little Mobile Game called Candies n Curses and I'm having difficulty getting the sprites directly out the game. I tried ripping them, but I have no fucking clue where the sprites are located, nor do I know how to convert them. So I'm making a request to try and get someone who knows more about what they're doing than me to try and process everything I need.
Now, I don't need EVERYTHING from the game, many sprites are scattered across its wiki and there's a fully sprite sheet for Molli already. The things I mostly need are sprites of the flashlights, lanterns, blades, etc when used in game, the effects that come with them (Sprites of the projectiles some of them make, sword slices, etc), sprites of certain NPCs like Bunber, and sprites of him ingame and then I'll work out the rest later. 
Hell, if you manage to rip the file or spritesheets themselves from the files, just send them to me and I'll be happy. Won't even ask for them to be organized.

Edit: Nvm, friend got me what I needed.
Thanked by: