Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MilkShape PS2 icon plugin - specific game
Normally, MilkShape's plugin for opening PS2 save icons works fine. But there's one game whose icon causes MilkShape to crash: Sonic Riders. Every other Sonic game I've tried works. It's just this one. It's much smaller than some of the other icon files, so that can't be it. I've tried extracting the icon from my own save file, and from other peoples' save files that were shared on GameFAQS. Always the same. It stops responding and crashes. I'm including it as an attachment in this post. Could somebody else (who preferably knows better than me) take a look at it?

.zip   game.zip (Size: 7.4 KB / Downloads: 58)

EDIT: The ghost data icon also crashes MilkShape. I also tried this, which purports to convert icons directly to .obj and .tga, but, as far as I can tell, it does absolutely nothing at all. It says "SuccessSmile" and no files are created whatsoever.

EDIT 2: I got that converter to work on another game's save icon. But in God's name is wrong with Sonic Riders, then?
Thanked by:
The icons are also apparently stored within the file SLUS_213.31, but I have no idea how to extract from there...help?
Thanked by: