Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[1500€ - 3000€] Dino Crisis 3D model editor (paid request)
Hi all. I need a 3D model editor for Dino Crisis, something that can export (to something editable like .obj) and then reimport correctly the 3D models of the game, especially rooms and doors models (that also includes collision data).
I can give [1500€] for a proper 3D model editor and [3000€] for a tool that can also edit room data like triggers, text, ecc..

I'm currently working on a mod for this game that restores beta/unused contents but I'm currently stuck because I need a tool that can edit the 3D models of the game, especially room and door geometry.
I've been trying for several years to edit the 3D models of the game without successful results, it also doesn't help that my programming skills are almost non-existant to make tools and such but I've been wanting to edit the models of the game since I was small basically. It'd seriously be the best present of my life because this game means a lot for me  Smile

There are already tools that can decompress the DAT archives of the game like Dino Clasher by Gemini (the game still can read decompressed segments from the archives so you don't even need to recompress anything again) plus I exactly know where the 3D models are stored (always in the last decompressed segment of each room file like ST***.DAT or DOOR**.DAT) so I can always give some little help if needed.

Also, it doesn't matter if it's the PSX or the PC version as all the files are the same between those two versions (Dreamcast files are different but I'm not really interested in that particular version)
Thanked by: Raccoon Sam