Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Indivisible and what I got so far
I've pretty much gone through every .pkg file for the game but can't really go past the .lz4 files in there, the .art, .dds and other files under the .lz4 are ones I can't figure out and can't fine any real options around even through a few searches(I'll keep trying but the concluding I keep getting is that it's pretty much impossible) still, I took a moment to think, 'sure I'm stumped but there's no point in giving up. If I can't do it maybe someone else can, no point in me just trashing my work after all.' And so that leads to this moment. Since I know there's at least an interest in the matters of the files so they don't go to waste since 505 decided to give up on the whole game after the "issues" and they have no further plans to use the IP or put Ajna in Skullgirls, I'll leave what I managed to the rest of you lot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rGdH-XZ...sp=sharing

Stuff like the cinematics are the only thing not encrypted and are just MP4s so consider those on the house. My biggest thing for you is focusing on getting the art for the main cast above all else, if we can do that much you done me proud. Good luck to those willing to try!

Thanked by: