Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hail and well met!
Greetings and salutations!

I've been an avid video gamer since the 1980s.  Arcade, computer, and home consoles.  Though, my console interest dropped after the PS2.  I'm also a pinball fanatic, owning seven of the beasts.

I've been ripping sprites for my own use for years, mostly using MAME to display sprites, and a perl script I wrote to take those 8x8, 16x16, 32x32 sprites and remove the annoying divider lines MAME insists on including.  I prefer to use the sprites from there versus screen shots.  I'm very picky about color palettes, ensuring I only get the 8/16/256(!) colors of the specific palette, and even try my best to preserve palette order in my GIFs.

I've used these sprite sheets I've created to create Perler beads, though that has dropped off considerably, since I have nothing new I want to make (plus a cat that loves to interfere with my projects).

I have a soft spot for sprites that involve knights, such as my namesake, Kuros, from the NES game Wizards & Warriors.  I also grab ninja sprites when I can.

I hope to provide some of the sprite sheets I've worked on over the past years, and look forward to the work of others.
Thanked by: Ton, Yawackhary
Welcome! Always nice to have new submitters! I'm really digging your submissions so far.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Hello and welcome! I admittedly don't check this section as often as I should but your thread title caught my eye so I figured I'd at least say hi! As Ton said, it's always great to see new submitters. Your contributions are most certainly appreciated Smile
Thanked by: Ton
Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay. Those are some really good rips that you've done, looking forward to seeing more in the future.

Pinball fan eh? Wonder if you have Black Knight or Black Knight 2000 in your collection...
Thanked by:
(03-11-2022, 02:57 PM)Yawackhary Wrote: Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay. Those are some really good rips that you've done, looking forward to seeing more in the future.

Pinball fan eh? Wonder if you have Black Knight or Black Knight 2000 in your collection...

Black Knight 2000
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Whirlwind
Twilight Zone
FunHouse
Earthshaker
Red & Ted's Roadshow
Thanked by: Yawackhary