Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: The DDLC girls in the Super Mario Bros. art style?
So... I was planning to create a series of images starring the Doki Doki girls in the original Super Mario Bros, and for that I'll need sprites. Would anyone be willing to do me a favour and whip up a sprite sheet for the four DDLC girls in the SMB art style? Thanks!

I have some base sprites here you can work off of:
[Image: 8HyaaBU.png]
[Image: n0WvmgJ.png]

Many thanks! Also, many thanks to Redditor u/Reyitos99 for providing the sprites!

PS: Ignore the white pixels at the back of Natsuki's head. I meant to turn those transparent, but forgot.
Thanked by:
I'm not sure if this will help since it isn't the original Super Mario Bros. but I did start a Sayori Mario Maker sprite a bit back. I had planned on finishing her sheet and make sheets for the other girls as well, but I wanted to finish my EarthBound style sprites first.

[Image: Sayori+SMB+Idle.png]
Thanked by:
(02-19-2022, 10:42 PM)Spriter Theo Wrote: I'm not sure if this will help since it isn't the original Super Mario Bros. but I did start a Sayori Mario Maker sprite a bit back. I had planned on finishing her sheet and make sheets for the other girls as well, but I wanted to finish my EarthBound style sprites first.

[Image: Sayori+SMB+Idle.png]

It looks nice, but it's not the style I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.
Thanked by: Spriter Theo
(02-21-2022, 04:43 AM)spriterboy Wrote: It looks nice, but it's not the style I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.

No worries! Sorry I couldn't be more help. Best of luck with your project!
Thanked by: