Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello, someone knows how convert in .png the .tex?
Question 
Hi! I´m trying rip Dan The Man but the images appears like .tex files, any knows how convert the .tex files to .png?
Thanked by:
(01-28-2022, 12:06 PM)SonicFan1991Oficial Wrote: Hi! I´m trying rip Dan The Man but the images appears like .tex files, any knows how convert the .tex files to .png?

I think the Castlevania .bctex to png tool may help. I added the exe in a folder below, in case it helps . Depending on the emulation your using you could try running ninja ripper as admin an dump the texture file that way . I know its not always the best choice . But it's still a good option to use , Just make sure to check the settings for the key buttons . An use a usb keyboard . Otherwise ninja riper may not work if your on a laptop. Since, laprop keyboards can be funny like that .

Attached Files
.zip   bctex2dds.zip (Size: 12.73 KB / Downloads: 131)
Thanked by:
(01-29-2022, 08:35 PM)dionn1993 Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 12:06 PM)SonicFan1991Oficial Wrote: Hi! I´m trying rip Dan The Man but the images appears like .tex files, any knows how convert the .tex files to .png?

I think the Castlevania .bctex to png tool may help. I added the exe in a folder below, in case it helps . Depending on the emulation your using you could try running ninja ripper as admin an dump the texture file that way . I know its not always the best choice . But it's still a good option to use , Just make sure to check the settings for the key buttons . An use a usb keyboard . Otherwise ninja riper may not work if your on a laptop. Since, laprop keyboards can be funny like that .

I will test, thanks!
Thanked by:

I tested the app and they doesn´t run
Thanked by:

the format is .tex not .bctex
Thanked by:
Try kuriimu first (kukkii.exe):
https://github.com/IcySon55/Kuriimu/releases

If it doesn't work try kuriimu2 then:
https://github.com/FanTranslatorsInterna...u2/actions
Thanked by: