Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looney Toon Kitsune Inbound!
Exclamation 
Hey hey, I'm Kitsuda, I'm a typical 33 year old female, who is crazy as they come.

Been a guest lurker on here for years, and thought I'd finally join after years of being a lurker.

Eh, not much about me, but if want to know me more, let me know. I can edit/revamp sprites, but I can't make any from scratch, my brain won't allow me. Well, I did twice but they were pretty awful.

I mostly do sprites as a hobby, when artist's block allows me, to. I do editing of sprites, such as I tend to edit/improve the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Portraits, from GBA to 3DS, I revamp sprites as well, I've made a sprite sheet of Gen 1 to 2, 3 is a work in progress, and even tempted my own Shiny Pokémon, but haven't got around to it, due to artist's block refusing to leave me alone.

Apologizes if I ramble too much, it's a nervous trait, as I feel easier talking online than in the real world, sad, I know. Cute

Been a Pokéfan for, at least 22/23 years, I started when I was 8 (Red/Blue, before I accidentally killed my original Blue, then my Red ended up with a forever corrupted Hall of Fame), and now, years later my Red cartridge continues to destroy its save file, even my late brother's cartridge does the same.

I've had my copy of Yellow since the day it came out, still works, even when I dropped it once, I had a Yellow MISSINGNO. on it for 7 years, but I did something stupid and it erased my data, but it's been working ever since.

So yeah, I've been a gamer almost 30 years, my first console was a Sega Master System II, with Sonic the Hedgehog (Original) built into the console. I grew up with consoles, as my late brother had a Atari 2600, and a NES, then we got the SNES, Dreamcast (Which was mine), PS1, PS2, then I got PS3 later on, when I turned 22, original Xbox, Xbox 360 x3 (had 3, two white, and an Elite which got tossed out as it wouldn't work, and my PS3 was going down the YLOD route), so now all I got left is my N64, my GBA x2, GBC I've had since I got my first Red/Blue cartridges, I had a Gamecube but it stopped working, as did my last 2 PS2s, they sadly gave up the ghosts, too.

Sorry I went off, again. Happy to be here! Plus, happy 2022!
Thanked by: