Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cookie Run game sprite ripping question
How do I rip sprites from the three Cookie Run games that are in iphones? Is there any programs to do this?
[Image: Kaneko-Wikia.png]
Thanked by:
Three Cookie Run games...

For Cookie Run: OvenBreak on iOS, it's interesting.
Usually, iOS apps are stored in .IPA files, much like Android.

You can use a program called "iMazing" to get the CROB IPA file.
Change the .ipa extension to a .zip by simply renaming it to a .zip file.
To find the files, go to the "release" folder.
As of the Labyrinth of Remembrance update, the files are packed in a few .crp files (These files store sprites, so you should find them here.).

No biggie, you can use a program called the Universal Extractor 2 to rip the .crp files!
Once it's done extracting the files, you now have your sprites.

WARNING: If you are going to do this on iOS, you're not going to find the latest cutscene sprites. Only Android has those files.

For the two other games, Cookie Run: Puzzle World and Cookie Run: Kingdom, they are made with the Unity engine (As for CROB, It's made with the Cocos2d-x framework.).
It's the same thing for getting the .IPA files, honestly.

But... there's a problem with CRK.
As of Almond Cookie's release (Version 1.2.502.), the files are HEAVILY encrypted, making it impossible to rip them, except for the data.unity3d file.
(Tiny Update: The files has been decrypted, on one condition. The tool that uses to decrypt the files and sent privately to a few individuals, not public, due to Devsisters Ninjas.)

To find the unity files, go to the "Data" folder, and you will probably find the files inside.
To rip the unity files for CRPW and CRK, you will need AssetStudio, a program I have used for quite some time.

I hope this is helpful for your ripping adventures!
"Hey, hey, hey! Light the lamp, NOT THE RAT, LIGHT THE LAMP, NOTDARAT!!!!" - Rizzo: The Muppet Christmas Carol

Currently tinkering a few game engines around.

PFP from The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
Thanked by: AFruitaday!
Thank you so much! Now I can rip the sprites!
[Image: Kaneko-Wikia.png]
Thanked by: RiffOsci