Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sound Organization (Sonic and the Black Knight)
The Character Voices category for Sonic and the Black Knight were ripped by somebody else, mostly Pingus as far as I can tell. However, these uploads contain only the mid-stage banter and hints ("I bet I can climb that wall!") and not the characters' battle grunts and damage sounds and all that. I recently ripped those ones myself and was planning on uploading them.

Is there a way I can combine the sounds that I've ripped with Pingus' uploads? Or should I just make entire replacements for them, containing both sets of voices?
Here are links to my stuff:
Thanked by:
I'd say if it makes more sense to combine them, go ahead and do so, submit a revision, and add your name to the submitter list. If your submissions would work better as stand-alone packages, you're welcome to go that route as well though.
Thanked by: Unknowni123
(12-15-2021, 04:36 PM)Petie Wrote: I'd say if it makes more sense to combine them, go ahead and do so, submit a revision, and add your name to the submitter list. If your submissions would work better as stand-alone packages, you're welcome to go that route as well though.

It looks like I've got access to only revise one of them, Amy's, and the rest aren't available. Could I get permission?
Thanked by:
It isn't a permissions issue. If you don't see the revise option, it means that there is already a revision pending for that submission.
Thanked by:
Okay well never mind then, guess someone just beat me to it lol. Thanks anyways!
Thanked by:
(12-15-2021, 06:41 PM)Unknowni123 Wrote: Okay well never mind then, guess someone just beat me to it lol. Thanks anyways!
Yep, just checked and this is indeed the case, already some pending revisions for those submissions with the same intent (including the missing sounds), so no need to worry about those as it's seemingly already been covered (and will be reviewed sometime soon).
Thanked by: