Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Request, Name Your Price] Mario Party 2 “Chance Time!” Voice line rip
Hey all!

In Mario Party 2, when the Chance Time mini game starts, the announcer will yell “Chance Time!”. For whatever reason, this voice line isn’t available in the sound test, and I can’t find it ripped anywhere on the internet. I have a music project that I’d love to sample that line on, but I can’t just record it during gameplay because there’s background music and some applause sounds playing at the same time. You can hear the voice line about 3 seconds into this clip:

I’d love to commission someone to rip the actual isolated sound byte for me, if that’s possible! Very much a paid commission, but unsure of how much to offer for one sound. So if you think you could pull this off, just let me know what your rate is? Happy to work it out here or via Discord.

Additionally, this voice line was re-used in Mario Party 3, if it’s any easier to get it from that game!

Thanks,
KaraBowdit
Thanked by:
(12-08-2021, 04:47 PM)KaraBowdit Wrote: Hey all!

In Mario Party 2, when the Chance Time mini game starts, the announcer will yell “Chance Time!”. For whatever reason, this voice line isn’t available in the sound test, and I can’t find it ripped anywhere on the internet. I have a music project that I’d love to sample that line on, but I can’t just record it during gameplay because there’s background music and some applause sounds playing at the same time. You can hear the voice line about 3 seconds into this clip:

I’d love to commission someone to rip the actual isolated sound byte for me, if that’s possible! Very much a paid commission, but unsure of how much to offer for one sound. So if you think you could pull this off, just let me know what your rate is? Happy to work it out here or via Discord.

Additionally, this voice line was re-used in Mario Party 3, if it’s any easier to get it from that game!

Thanks,
KaraBowdit

I will check into it myself
Current Projects:

Ripping SRW Alpha 1
Ripping SRW Alpha Gaiden
Ripping SRW Alpha 3 
Thanked by: KaraBowdit