Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I wanted to start making machinimas
Tongue 
Hello again... well, I know I'm a very rare user on this site and maybe many don't even remember me or the pixel arts I made on this site anymore. but basically I'm the guy who made some Shovel Knight pixel arts. well, nowadays I took a break from pixel art and now i'm drawing and making videos. and this post is just to talk a little about these videos. I don't know if this site has people who are already professionals in the field of machinima, but I decided to try to make one and I wanted your honest opinion about this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LShLXEtg...tlcXtGOoCA

Can this be considered a machinima?  Shy anyway I made it in one day. and honestly I thought the result was cool despite some flaws. but I accept any suggestions to improve things in future videos  Smile
This face sums up my life :/
Thanked by:
(11-27-2021, 03:56 PM)WaterCat Wrote: Hello again... well, I know I'm a very rare user on this site and maybe many don't even remember me or the pixel arts I made on this site anymore. but basically I'm the guy who made some Shovel Knight pixel arts. well, nowadays I took a break from pixel art and now i'm drawing and making videos. and this post is just to talk a little about these videos. I don't know if this site has people who are already professionals in the field of machinima, but I decided to try to make one and I wanted your honest opinion about this video.

Can this be considered a machinima?  Shy anyway I made it in one day. and honestly I thought the result was cool despite some flaws. but I accept any suggestions to improve things in future videos  Smile

I'm afraid you're too late to the party, Machinima is no more. Since 2019 afaik
Fēng shén yīng jié chuán OST
My Mario RPG goals
Friend Code for Super Bomberman R-2: 04-288-8899
Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6972-0414-2706
[Image: Forums_Icon_For_Pixiv.png]
Thanked by:
(12-15-2021, 05:01 AM)Shin FireyPaperMario Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 03:56 PM)WaterCat Wrote: Hello again... well, I know I'm a very rare user on this site and maybe many don't even remember me or the pixel arts I made on this site anymore. but basically I'm the guy who made some Shovel Knight pixel arts. well, nowadays I took a break from pixel art and now i'm drawing and making videos. and this post is just to talk a little about these videos. I don't know if this site has people who are already professionals in the field of machinima, but I decided to try to make one and I wanted your honest opinion about this video.

I'm afraid you're too late to the party, Machinima is no more. Since 2019 afaik

wow sorry if I offended you or... something. I just asked and tried to show off some of my talents  Embarassed I know it's something old, but... what's the problem with making something old? it is still a concept that existed... I think.
This face sums up my life :/
Thanked by: