Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I Can't Open The BCTEX Files For Metroid Dread Gravity Suit (FILES INCLUDED)
Neutral 
Ouch! Hello everyone, I've tried everything I possibly can to view these BCTEXT file. I've used Every File explorer but when id open the file nothing would happen at all. I read this thread:
[MINI TUTORIAL] Ripping Models From Mario Tennis Open (for 3DS)
I assumed that because every file explorer did nothing i may have already completed the step so I attempted to use kuriimu to decompress it as it says but it never worked id get this error:
[Image: EBExFSL]
So I instead tried kuriimu2 as it suggested and every decompression plugin failed except for [Built-In] Danganronpa 3 in which it created a new file with the exact same name but with an extra .OUT extension. After doing research .out is a dead end and I messed up somewhere. I've looked everywhere and cant figure out a solution. I just want these files so i can make that beautiful suit in real life.
I know this is a long shot but can @JJ314 or anyone else please help me get these model and texture files.

I will be attaching the files for dread so far I've determined that samus's files are in: textures>actors>characters>samus>models>textures. After that i dont know which files are which because i cant see them.

Please help me I beg of you all kind hearted people Very Sad Shy

Link to Metroid Textures:
Metroid Textures Drop Box Link
Thanked by: