Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Removing Encrpyted Key from Mobile Game Files
Question 
Recently I have been trying to get the game files for this mobile app called Nanarenkin as I have been playing it recently via VPN. So I sent a thread here beforehand trying to get help which I will link here, but decided to try to get my brother's help. We managed to find a way to convert files into a .png format through TexturePacker but here's the problem: the key I mentioned is an encrypted key which I obviously don't know. This is naturally to protect files from leaking online. All the files are in pvr.ccz format and in the images folder. Does anyone by any chance know a way to get past the key for image assets? The game's currently version 4.5.5 and the apk can be found here. If you know anything, please let me know.

Edit 11/10/2021: I decided to link to the Google Drive files I have to hopefully have more help with this matter. Also while trying to find any ways to decrypt, the game's code says that it uses SQLite files for character animations and Japanese. I don't know if this helps much but thought it could maybe do something for this. Checking both resulted in no BLOOBs for images only text or binary.
Thanked by: