Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Apologies for the "troll" mess on Discord, regarding Nintendo's "deeds".
Sad 
Hey. I just want to apologize for the sort of "trolling" that happened with my second account on Discord prior to it being deleted. Note: I actually did "leave Discord for good" - sort of. I actually plan on coming back to it sometime in the future.

What I was doing was trying to "convince" y'all that the sources where you got from about Nintendo being lazy, "stalking" people, etc., were "dubious" at best and "false" at worst. Basically, it all came down to shoving down people's throats where you were getting your sources from, and seeing if y'all would see that it's just "ridiculous".

What I did was rather immature, and rude at best, and just plain mean at worst. Like I said, I'm sorry. I'll try not to let that happen again.

Also, I hope that y'all got some of the words in quotations. I wasn't really doing any of that, in hindsight. I was just being a nasty troll, and didn't even think about it until just now. If I really wanted to convince people about this, I would've been respectful about it, and if they ever disagreed, I would just leave them alone. One more thing: If I'm ever getting a warning or other punishment for this, then I deserve it. Thank you very much for knowing this.

As for the actual subject matter surrounding Nintendo's "deeds", as mentioned by others? While I don't know much about this, I'll certainly respect y'all's opinions on y'all's subjects. That being said, even if Nintendo was that "nasty", I'd still forgive them; they were my childhood video game company for me, after all. There's nothing more I wish to say about this, since I don't want to stir up anything else from since then.

I'm sorry if this post was a little short for your liking. My mind can't exactly recall the exact details, so hopefully y'all can piece together exactly what I'm talking about here. Also, I'm sorry if this thread seems a little irrelevant to the subject matter of this sub-forum - this was the only place that I saw that was remotely relevant to what I wanted to state here. If the administration wishes to move this, or even close or delete this, for that matter, it is completely free to do so. This is especially considering the fact that this all happened several months ago, and I have been meaning to apologize for it ever since. But I never really got around to it until just now.

Thanks for listening. Have a great day.
Thanked by:
Growth and learning are ongoing processes, and it's never too late to make amends. I hope you're doing well and have continued to foster a positive online presence.
Thanked by: