Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cookie Run Kingdom Asset Help
Bug 
I'm trying to get the gacha backgrounds and assets for a template i want to make but so far all of the files are encrypted and only 3 of them have the UnityFS header. 
If anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it. 

I'll upload the files if needed.
Thanked by:
ive managed to find a majority of the background files, buttons, etc. in the .obb file--heres (https://bit.ly/3n0eQqU) the extracted unity data file from it. if you want to grab it yourself, on android its located in android > obb > com.devsisters.ck, grab it and change it to a .zip file, then youre set to muck around in the files. i dont remember the exact contents of each level on hand, but either level 1 or 4 is probably what youre looking for. dont know what programs youre using but i pop the data.unity3d file into uabea > export out the level files > open them in assetstudio to view/extract. assetstudio wont grab prefabs or anything, but itll work if you just want the pngs!

unsure of what assets youre exactly looking for, but some of them i havent been able to find. all of the ui elements are in the data.unity3d file, but things like the cookies + furniture i havent been able to grab (the prefab for the cookies exists, but not the sprites themselves?). i also havent been able to grab the actual assets for the gacha pulling animation (w/ the oven and such)
... and, for yourself, the sincere regards of your devoted,
Arsène Lupin
(they/them)
Thanked by: