Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping WarioWare: Get It Together?
I was looking through the WarioWare: Get It Together game files, as I was looking to rip the background artwork used on the title screens for the extra modes, specifically Frenemy Frenzy and Friendless Battle. The files are stored in .bea files, which I was able to open and extract from with this program:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/bezel-engine...or.520158/

However, after looking through all of the dumped game files I cannot for the life of me find the files I'm looking for. I can find, extract, and view many of the sprites used in the game, but only ones that are used outside of microgames. I know I must be missing something because people have already ripped sprites from the microgames, but when I open the .bea file for a specific microgame I can't find any texture files. I even found the file that is presumably used for Frenemy Frenzy, "Menu~Variety~CombatVirsus.nx.bea", but the only texture files I can find inside are the title logo for each of the different languages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanked by:
Have you tried using Switch Toolbox? It can open BEA files as well as other files (BNTX, FMDB, FSKB, ETC...) within the game's files.

(However, you might run into some problems when exporting certain models.)

Hope this can get you somewhere!
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
(09-14-2021, 11:16 AM)DogToon64 Wrote: Have you tried using Switch Toolbox? It can open BEA files as well as other files (BNTX, FMDB, FSKB, ETC...) within the game's files.

(However, you might run into some problems when exporting certain models.)

Hope this can get you somewhere!

That worked perfectly, thanks! I hadn't used Switch Toolbox before, I haven't really done much Switch modding in the past.
Thanked by: