Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
.gmo/.gim files, ripping psp game!
hi, long time listener, first time caller. i am insane and want to rip from Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha A's: The Gears of Destiny (PSP) and have been working for about a week trying to figure things out enough to do so.

my current pipeline has been...

- used UMDGen to extract files

- from there, used a quickBMS script for .add encrypted .pac files and extracted all the character models and textures

from there, though, i'm a little lost. noesis should be able to read .gmo (and i think .gim?) files but it can't read these ones, for whatever reason. so i am stuck with these files i cannot open. any tips?

here is one of them, if you want to try cracking it or taking a peek: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uNdv2d4...sp=sharing

thanks for your time!
Thanked by:
(08-22-2021, 12:59 PM)rowantobias Wrote: hi, long time listener, first time caller. i am insane and want to rip from Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha A's: The Gears of Destiny (PSP) and have been working for about a week trying to figure things out enough to do so.

my current pipeline has been...

- used UMDGen to extract files

- from there, used a quickBMS script for .add encrypted .pac files and extracted all the character models and textures

from there, though, i'm a little lost. noesis should be able to read .gmo (and i think .gim?) files but it can't read these ones, for whatever reason. so i am stuck with these files i cannot open. any tips?

here is one of them, if you want to try cracking it or taking a peek: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uNdv2d4...sp=sharing

thanks for your time!

hey there, I am doing a tranlsation/mod on the Beyblade PSP game and the game has both gmo and gim files as well as add. What is the problem with the gmo? Are they repeated textures because that was a big problem for me. Also what are add files for could you share the script to decrypt them. I hope you find out how to open these files because it would be a big help to the both of us. Thanks in advance!
Thanked by: