Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite Fast Food Place?
What is your favorite fast food place to eat at? For me it would be Mcdonald's.
Thanked by: BrettyBoy
WENDY'S!
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
Dairy Queen. Every summer I try to go at least once!
Thanked by:
(08-17-2021, 09:24 PM)N0RTHBIRD Wrote: Dairy Queen. Every summer I try to go at least once!

Favourite dessert? Smile
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Thanked by:
(08-18-2021, 04:38 PM)Kold-Virus Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 09:24 PM)N0RTHBIRD Wrote: Dairy Queen. Every summer I try to go at least once!

Favourite dessert? Smile

Ah, Chocolate Xtreme or Mint Oreo. Hard to pick between those, haha.
My top pick would be the Jurassic Smash, but it was a limited release promoting Jurassic World.  Tongue
Thanked by:
Ooh, that certainly sounds different. I myself am an Oreo Blizzard fan Smile

Thanked by:
Subway is really good, ate some Chicken Teriyaki last time I was there. The all-you-can-eat in Chinese restaurants is nice too, lots of different stuff.
Ripping Tutorial for PC Engine / TurboGrafx 16 / TurboGrafx CD
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-41637.html
Thanked by:
Burger 
(08-17-2021, 09:41 AM)Rosejes1 Wrote: What is your favorite fast food place to eat at? For me it would be Mcdonald's.
Okay. I'll be listing a Top 10 for this one, given I still have so many favorites.
  1. Best Overall (and in reply to Rosejes1): McDonald's
    I mean, they practically defined fast food. Our world's been a better place since they've first started offering these newfangled processed burgers and fries. Oh, and don't forget the chicken nuggets, the sundae, and the Happy Meal! Lol.
  2. Best Alternative: Wendy's
    The famous Frosty is my favorite here. So creamy!! Ooh!! Ha-ha. Jokes aside, it's also nice to know that they "don't cut corners" when it comes to their food in general. Lol.
  3. Most Unique: Burger King
    The Extra-long (did I get that name right? lol) hamburger is a favorite of mine here. Also, its mascot and playthings are one-of-a-kind. Kudos to that. Wink wink.
  4. The "Fourth Corner" Award: Krystal
    Although not my favorite amongst those, their sliders are quite unique, and tasty, if you get used to them, of course. Also, the rest of the food here, including its fries, are something worth talking about.
  5. Best Serving Natural Food: Five Guys
    This is actually the only place where my mom is currently serving me to at least at the moment, concerning my current dietary needs. It's also a nice little back-to-basics joint, where and when freezers didn't contain our food for longer, and when they were only like 5 ingredients in a basic burger or fries at most. There are still foods I can't necessarily have at Five Guys, such as the Cajun Fries and the milkshakes, but generally, their selection is pret-ty good given its (usual) all-natural selection.
  6. Best For Desserts: Dairy Queen
    Without space to spare, I'll just keep the latter 5 short. The dipped cone is truly one of a kind, and that curl on top! The selection is truly something worth noting, too. Oh, and don't forget the Dilly Bar! It's another childhood classic of mine, after all. Hee, hee.
  7. Most Unique Atmosphere: Checkers
    I may have only been there once or twice, but when you do go, you'd be amazed by the 50's-esque atmosphere here. If you ever remember a time like the 50's, come check this place out, please. Heh, heh.
  8. Best Chicken: Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)
    As much as I love Chick-fil-a, you can't go wrong with a classic. Sure, the grease might get to you, but their selection is one that will have your mouth watering for hours, as you gobble down the last pieces of 'dat chicken.
  9. Most Heartwarming: Chick-fil-a
    Aside from a memorable location of mine: Truett's (again, did I spell that right? lol) Chick-fil-a, imagine their food selection. Doesn't it give back some heartwarming memories of yours, such as when you had ever meal with the family in your old house? I'd like that, too.
  10. Bucket List Endeavor: Jack in the Box
    This place is one where I never went to, once. But I might just go there in the future. I've heard their selection is pret-ty good. Truly a unique place for what it is, and it's nice to catch up on a bit of an alternative every once in a while. Ha-ha.
That'll be it. Like I said, I have a lot of places, and I came name quite a few here and there I would love to go to, especially more often. Bye!
Thanked by:
Jack in the Box is really decent, their breakfast is considered to be the best IMO.
[Image: sammyrms.png]
Thanked by:
Whataburger! Because why not Zoidberg? ^^"
Fēng shén yīng jié chuán OST
My Mario RPG goals
Friend Code for Super Bomberman R-2: 04-288-8899
Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6972-0414-2706
[Image: Forums_Icon_For_Pixiv.png]
Thanked by:
hmm thats a tough choice uhmmm i like kfc i like chicken
Thanked by:
My favorite fast food place is McDonalds for sure but i like Burguer King too. We don´t have Wendy´s here in my country...
Thanked by:
i would say Fatburger, the place has killer milkshakes and to die for hamburgers Cute
Thanked by:
My always and forever choice is Burger King. Recently, almost all chains started to incorporate air fryer options on their menu, including items like air fryer chicken or air fryer French fries. Despite the fact, that air fryer pork chops are more likely to be found in sit-down restaurants, Burger King managed to create an incredible recipe for all meat lovers.
Thanked by:
KFC or McDonald's.
Good roblox game show builder, but bad scripter.
Thanked by: