Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trauma Team Comic Cutscene Resources
Was looking through trauma team files and noticed the .bpg & .bm2 file format under a directory for the comic cutscenes the game has. I'm not sure if these are actual image/archives or something else entirely.

Example files:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ksofhrq5...s.zip/file
Thanked by:
As far as I'm aware, BM2 is a variant of ATLUS's flowscript that I've only ever really seen used in Trauma Center games, and I'm not entirely sure about BPG, but if I had to guess I'd say it's also some sort of script file? Either way, they're pretty much irrelevant if you're just looking for the image files. Most of the sprites in the game, as far as the cutscenes go are stored in .brres files (under ROOT>model>comic, 000_000_010 to A70_010_010), as textures used on flat, animated planes. IIRC BrawlBox and BRRESViewer will work for looking at the model/animations and extracting the files? Not sure, been a while since I've done anything with them but I remember BrawlBox being pretty finnicky around the textures as they've got some shenanigans with the palettes going on, but other than that they're pretty standard.
Thanked by: