Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Animal Crossing New Horizons animation sequences
Exclamation 
I'd like to know how I can rip the animation sequences of the villagers from Animal Crossing New Horizons. I don't need all the animations, mainly just of them when they're idle and talking. There are 900 over animations total in the game but I just need the ones stated above, but I don't know how to distinguish them because they are all just a set of codes that need to have some script attached before it can be "Blender-ready". Was hoping anyone with experience can shed some light on this?

I also previously saw in another thread that that the animations need to be exported as SE Animation (.seanim) for Blender to be able to open it, with the help of a plug-in. However, it seems that everytime I try to export it in that format, the programme crashes, thus, I can only export the animation as .bfska extension. Appreciate any help that I can get! Alternatively, if you think you can get the job done, I'm open to commissioning someone and paying them for their time and effort!

I'm new to the forum so please let me know if I'm not being clear enough what I need help with!
Thanked by:
Did you ever have any luck on the topic? It seems everyone dropped off once they got the models
Thanked by: