Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario Golf Super Rush "42" file?
Anybody help to reverse this encryption of this game 

{Broken image removed.}
it's the entire game archive of Mario Golf Super Rush.
Thanked by:
Same issue here and idk what to do, I'm wondering if anyone can help please, I would appreciate it a lot
Thanked by:
(06-24-2021, 06:07 AM)LuigiWithEverything Wrote: Anybody help to reverse this encryption of this game 

{Broken image removed.}
it's the entire game archive of Mario Golf Super Rush.
i really hope it gets solved.
the models in this game look awsome!
Thanked by:
Also, it has some sort of CRA. header at the file (almost as a NARC archive but different)

(A full game archive with a CRA. file header at the beginning of the file....)
Thanked by:
Maybe try waiting for the game to be released instead of asking for help with leaked content? This topic will be unlocked tomorrow -- the game's proper release date.

(EDIT: Unlocked. There isn't an answer to this yet, though.)
Yep, ran into the same roadblock. Hope it gets figured out, I'm VERY eager to get at the sick models in this game.
[Image: OOovP5l.gif]
Thanked by:
according to @KibiDoesStuff, 42 has apparently been cracked by @itssimontime. he's made a github repo for the tools used to open/extract 42; @KibiDoesStuff says he'll be uploading an .exe soon. @_Ninji has also been working on the file and released a python code for extracting the NRO on github gist.

i'll be honest, most of this is a different language to me, but hopefully it makes sense to someone here and they can use this info.
I have ripped and uploaded raw model files for chars, their clubs, and bags up, so enjoy.
https://mega.nz/folder/4lVRlKbb#rwxzqrAT32wBV85OPr6A4A
(06-26-2021, 03:20 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: I have ripped and uploaded raw model files for chars, their clubs, and bags up, so enjoy.

was this done with the unreleased tool earlier in the thread or your own way?
Thanked by:
(07-04-2021, 05:08 PM)xdm© Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 03:20 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: I have ripped and uploaded raw model files for chars, their clubs, and bags up, so enjoy.

was this done with the unreleased tool earlier in the thread or your own way?

This was done with the tool/script Ninji made.
Thanked by:
Has any progress been made on getting the files from "42"? I know DemonSlayer has uploaded the .NARC but I prefer to use the my own game dump.

Edit: I know there's a tool on GitHub by "It'sSimonTime" but stuff like this is greek to me so I've no clue how to use it.
Thanked by:
With yesterday's DLC update including Koopa Troopa and [more importantly] Ninji, has anyone been able to extract the content from it yet? Got a friend who wants to port Ninji to GMod pretty soon, so yeah.
[Image: 76561197999597301.png]
Thanked by:
Would be cool to rip Ninji's model too, but only for the bag and club textures
Thanked by:
Has there been any progress on how to extract the files from "42"? Been trying to get it to work but still have no idea what I'm doing.
Thanked by: DogToon64
^ Similar thing here.

I've been trying to extract the "42" file myself, and I can't seem to figure out how to use Ninji's python script or simontime's MGSR tools. :/
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Thanked by: