Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A jammin' Hello to y'all
Star 
Well hi. I'm easily known by Cream or Jelly, but I'm open to any names you assign me.

I'm just a small self-taught artist. I occasionally do sprite/pixel work (usually edits but there might be customs) but I mostly just do them for fun, so actually submitting any will probably be rare from me.

I'm a Tumblr user (let that be a warning,) so I do other forms of art like "aesthetics" and pride icons (crediting sources to the best of my ability) as well as banners and graphic assets for blog themes (again mostly fun, for myself or close friends, but I'm not opposed to helping someone out with a blog theme if I can.)

... and yes, I am absolute trash for Yume Nikki, and lurk in some other fandoms like FNAF, BATIM, etc.

Well, I guess this is enough for an introduction? There ain't anything extraordinary to add, but feel free to ask me stuff if you're curious, or request "aesthetics" or icons, etc. If you wanna look for examples you can browse the aesthetic and pride icon tags over on my Tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
Hello there, and welcome!!
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by: