Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Name an obscure game you like
My favorite obscure game has to be Taz Wanted from PS2. It's a colletathon with one of the best soundtraks I've ever heard. I'm surprised to see few people know about it.
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!
Thanked by:
Hear me out- Shrek: Dragon's Tale on the V.Smile. Loved that game, played it so much as a kid. It's an awfully made bootleg(?) Shrek game with Zelda music, and I can't stop thinking about it today. It's an education-based game, so I wouldn't probably like it today, but it stays in my memories as one of my favorite video games as a child.
Do you think that Wishiwashi would like ketchup or mayonnaise more?
I'd think Wishiwashi would be a herbivore, meaning that mayonnaise would be off of their list.
Personally, I prefer ketchup.
Thanked by: Alefy San
(06-18-2021, 06:38 PM). .Tooby_Two Wrote: Hear me out- Shrek: Dragon's Tale on the V.Smile. Loved that game, played it so much as a kid. It's an awfully made bootleg(?) Shrek game with Zelda music, and I can't stop thinking about it today. It's an education-based game, so I wouldn't probably like it today, but it stays in my memories as one of my favorite video games as a child.

I also like some educational games. Like Mario's earl years, mickey safari nes, etc. It's bad but i had fun times playing them as a kid and I even learned a bit of english with these games.
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!
Thanked by:
Not sure if this is that obscure of a game, but I think that Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon (SNES) is a really fun puzzle game that I don't see people talk about much.
It's a genuinely challening game that I enjoy a lot, especially the VS mode. I even prefer it over regular old Tetris.
I really recommend you play the game, the japanese version is on SNES online on switch; it's also an extremely fun multiplayer experience.
Glover on the Nintendo 64
Fēng shén yīng jié chuán OST
My Mario RPG goals
Friend Code for Super Bomberman R-2: 04-288-8899
Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6972-0414-2706
[Image: Forums_Icon_For_Pixiv.png]
Pitfall: The Lost Expedition for the GBA. It's not really an obscure game, but it isn't really popular either. The game has platforming levels and top-down levels. There's this one level where Pitfall is on a pogo stick that I was stuck on for years, but other than that, it's an okay game.
One I play is a mobile game called "Swamp Attack". (Not sure if it's really considered "obscure", but it isn't really a popular game.)
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Would Warioland 4 count as obscure? The reason I ask is because I don't hear much about the Warioland titles, but the 4th game is still one of my favorite platformers on the GBA.

Also, completely unrelated game, but a newer one is Ghost of a Tale, which is a more stealth-based adventure RPG. The setting reminds me of Redwall quite a bit, and I really enjoyed playing it.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, Alefy San
(08-02-2021, 11:26 PM)N0RTHBIRD Wrote: Would Warioland 4 count as obscure? The reason I ask is because I don't hear much about the Warioland titles

Wario Land is awesome. And so underrated it's crazy. For me it's Wario Land 3 on GB/GBC. It's one of the best games I've ever played.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Steambot Chronicles (or Bumpy Trot if you are from Japan).
(08-02-2021, 11:26 PM)N0RTHBIRD Wrote: Would Warioland 4 count as obscure? The reason I ask is because I don't hear much about the Warioland titles, but the 4th game is still one of my favorite platformers on the GBA.

I wouldn't call Wario Land 4 on the Gameboy Advance an obscure game... I just find that game felt a bit "Anticlimactic"  compare to the 1st 3 Wario Land games* (I'm not counting the one Wario Land game on the Virtual Boy...)

*I used to like Wario Land 4 as a kid growing back in my elementary school days, but I grew up, and played the Wario Lands 1, 2, & 3 via the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console, and went back to playing 4 for a while...
My Mario RPG goals
Rage of the Dragons and the Power Instinct series. You guys have no idea how obsessed i am with those two games.
How about Duke Nukem on the (Nintendo) Gameboy Color, is that considered obscure?  B)
My Mario RPG goals
@Kold-Virus, @Shin FireyPaperMario, Ah ok, I'll have to check out the 3rd game. I didn't have a GBC when I was growing up (started with the GBA) so my knowledge of the series mostly comes from 4, but if it's on the Virtual Console, I'll definitely give those a shot!
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, Alefy San
They're on the 3DS shop, if it's still open.

Hi N0RTH! Big Grin
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by: N0RTHBIRD, Alefy San