Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Agent 47?
Tongue 
Are there any agent 47 sprites? If not I'll pay! Dm me or sum. New here sorry guys lol
Thanked by:
What exactly are you looking for? There's different types of sprites for different games. Are you looking for RPG-like overworld sprites, or are you looking for something like side scrolling fighter games?

I'm assuming you're talking about Agent 47 from the Hitman games, so I searched it up myself, and I see one person who posted a collection of Hitman Agent 47 sprites on DeviantArt that looks like something from Street Fighter. If that isn't what you had in mind, somebody will probably take your request.
Thanked by:
(06-08-2021, 06:08 PM)Tooby_Two Wrote: What exactly are you looking for? There's different types of sprites for different games. Are you looking for RPG-like overworld sprites, or are you looking for something like side scrolling fighter games?

I'm assuming you're talking about Agent 47 from the Hitman games, so I searched it up myself, and I see one person who posted a collection of Hitman Agent 47 sprites on DeviantArt that looks like something from Street Fighter. If that isn't what you had in mind, somebody will probably take your request.

Im looking for sprites, i saw some on a mugen forum but it seems that was cancelled sadly.  i don't know know anyone could make them or find them. In short, im looking for some agent 47 (Hitman games) sprites for a passion project, a sprite animation vid.
Thanked by: