Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help ripping SEGA Superstars (2004)
So recently I have been toying around with PCXS2 and Texmod trying to rip PS2 version of SEGA Superstars but I dont have an EyeToy so Instead of the traditional way of ripping PS2 games. I decided to rip the .bin file and used a hex editor to rip the models but theres a problem

I do not know the model format, or how to find the model.

I can't tell the model format for texture format? And without an EyeToy I can't rip the models with the tutorial I found here so can anyone help with this like any alternatives to ripping ps2 games (especially ones without an EyeToy?)

Feel free to comment below!
[Image: qxzyTkh][Image: AdorableUncomfortableGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-03-2021, 05:11 PM)JetTheFox96 Wrote: So recently I have been toying around with PCXS2 and Texmod trying to rip PS2 version of SEGA Superstars but I dont have an EyeToy so Instead of the traditional way of ripping PS2 games. I decided to rip the .bin file and used a hex editor to rip the models but theres a problem

I do not know the model format, or how to find the model.

I can't tell the model format for texture format? And without an EyeToy I can't rip the models with the tutorial I found here so can anyone help with this like any alternatives to ripping ps2 games (especially ones without an EyeToy?)

Feel free to comment below!

I wrote a .DIR + .PKG file extractor (dir has file names and offsets, pkg has the files data) so you can extract the files and the nn tool has sno support 
just keep in mind you need to convert the images with puyo tools

https://github.com/Argx2121/Sega_NN_tools/releases

[Image: unknown.png?width=827&height=499]
Thanked by: