Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for a Custom Sonic Sprite Artist
Smile 
Hello. My name is AngelCam7.

For years, I have made a Sonic sprite comic series over in deviantArt. Right now, I am planning on hooking up a big special pic for Sonic's 30th Anniversary. I do need some help, though...

I am looking for someone who could hook up a custom sprite of the new character from the IDW comic series, Belle the Tinkerer. If you could do that, I will give you the proper credit. Please contact me here or at my deviantArt account (FallenAngelCam7) if you have any questions. I promise to respond to them as quick as I can. Smile 

I would truly appreciate the help as I plan to have ALL of Sonic's friends to be there for this super special pic.
Thanked by:
(05-30-2021, 01:35 PM)AngelCam7 Wrote: Hello. My name is AngelCam7.

For years, I have made a Sonic sprite comic series over in deviantArt. Right now, I am planning on hooking up a big special pic for Sonic's 30th Anniversary. I do need some help, though...

I am looking for someone who could hook up a custom sprite of the new character from the IDW comic series, Belle the Tinkerer. If you could do that, I will give you the proper credit. Please contact me here or at my deviantArt account (FallenAngelCam7) if you have any questions. I promise to respond to them as quick as I can. Smile 

I would truly appreciate the help as I plan to have ALL of Sonic's friends to be there for this super special pic.

Hello AngelCam7!

You might have some better luck if you post a thread in the Request or Commission forums. If you have any artists in mind, you might want to try contacting them directly. Especially if time is of the essence.

Best of luck!
Thanked by: DogToon64
(05-30-2021, 04:22 PM)Spriter Theo Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 01:35 PM)AngelCam7 Wrote: Hello. My name is AngelCam7.

Hello AngelCam7!

You might have some better luck if you post a thread in the Request or Commission forums. If you have any artists in mind, you might want to try contacting them directly. Especially if time is of the essence.

Best of luck!

Okay, I'll find it and post it there. Thank you for the info.
Thanked by: