Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I got Diamondhead in Ben 10 MM!
Good news everyone! I have Diamondhead on Ben 10: Mechanoid Menace! How was my work of unlocking him, everyone? This is just really awesome to see how I got Diamondhead, But first you recommend unlocking Rath then Diamondhead. (note you gotta repeat the same step by Four Arms, to Rath (500 coins for Rath, then 800 coins for Diamondhead)
Have a great day everyone!
(This is a discussion thread about a browser game by the way.)

Thanked by:
(05-22-2021, 10:36 AM)Ben Tennyson Wrote: Good news everyone! I have Diamondhead on Ben 10: Mechanoid Menace! How was my work of unlocking him, everyone? This is just really awesome to see how I got Diamondhead, But first you recommend unlocking Rath then Diamondhead. (note you gotta repeat the same step by Four Arms, to Rath (500 coins for Rath, then 800 coins for Diamondhead)

I remember back in 2014 when I used to love to play an ben 10 online game too. It was about omniverse and you had to collect alliens, you choose one of three in the beginning like in pokemon(one of them is eletric and is my favorite), you fight in tournaments, it was in battle turns. Also, ben 10 x mutant rex and omniverse stage maker were also good.
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!
Thanked by:
(06-18-2021, 12:53 PM)Sanic Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 10:36 AM)Ben Tennyson Wrote: Good news everyone! I have Diamondhead on Ben 10: Mechanoid Menace! How was my work of unlocking him, everyone? This is just really awesome to see how I got Diamondhead, But first you recommend unlocking Rath then Diamondhead. (note you gotta repeat the same step by Four Arms, to Rath (500 coins for Rath, then 800 coins for Diamondhead)

I remember back in 2014 when I used to love to play an ben 10 online game too. It was about omniverse and you had to collect alliens, you choose one of three in the beginning like in pokemon(one of them is eletric and is my favorite), you fight in tournaments, it was in battle turns. Also, ben 10 x mutant rex and omniverse stage maker were also good.

Cool! I played Ben 10: Omniverse on my PS3 yesterday with a brand new copy of the game because my old copy wasn't working properly.
Thanked by: Alefy San
(06-18-2021, 02:37 PM)Ben Tennyson Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 12:53 PM)Sanic Wrote:

Cool! I played Ben 10: Omniverse on my PS3 yesterday with a brand new copy of the game because my old copy wasn't working properly.
I've never played omniverse game. But i used to like Alien Force and Cosmic Destruction on my ps2. The only problem is that on ultimate alien you can't turn into ultimate aliens despite the bonus video showing otherwise.
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!
Thanked by: