Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
.SSAR Files Help?
How would I go about opening/converting/playing a .SSAR file in a DS game such as say, Kirby Mass Attack? I am not really sure where to begin with these.
I got through the SWAR files using VGMTrans and I successfully ripped over 600 sound effects and converted them to .wav files; but it is definitely not everything, and does not even have the sound effects I was looking for. I dug more with other programs like VGMToolbox and thankfully found these .SSAR files which through research I discovered are also files where sound effect are stored, but I cannot seem to find any more information on these outside of that...
The programs I just listed did not do anything for these files, unless I am just dumb and do not understand how to use them properly  Ouch!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Edit: HEHEHE nevermind it is okay I figured it out!!! I found an editor for DS sound data called Nitro Studio 2 (https://gota7.github.io/NitroStudio2/) Throw your .sdat file into the program it will let you play SEQARCs (.ssar files) and let you convert them to .wav!! Whew I really had to dig through the internet for that
Thanked by: