Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Earthbound: Arn's Winter Quest
I'm new to here so please forgive me if I do something wrong.

A sprite sheet that I wanted uploaded to Sprite Resources for a while was of an Earthbound ROM hack called Arn's Winter Quest, the main reason being that it was made by Toby Fox. I've managed to rip a majority of the sprites from the game, but, as I don't have access to sprite ripping tools, I have mainly been taking screenshots of sprites and cropping the background out using piskelapp.com. However, I have been unable to rip 2 specific sprites and only managed to partially rip one.

So, if anyone wants to help me out (And maybe teach me how to make a sprite sheet and upload it), please respond.
Thanked by:
Hey, welcome to the site.
Im guessing this is on snes, you can check this tutorial on how to use VSnes, pretty much best tool to rip from snes.
[Image: w5xqva2wqod7ni6zg.jpg]
Thanked by:
(05-16-2021, 05:27 PM)daemoth Wrote: Hey, welcome to the site.
Im guessing this is on snes, you can check this tutorial on how to use VSnes, pretty much best tool to rip from snes.

Thanks! Also, do you know how I can make a sprite sheet and upload it to sprite resources? I've already got most of the sprites, and I want them to be ready to the public as soon as possible
Thanked by:
(05-16-2021, 05:27 PM)daemoth Wrote: Hey, welcome to the site.

Thanks! Also, how can I upload the sprites that I already have onto Sprite Resources?
Thanked by:
How to submit sheet to spriter ressource
Thanked by:
(05-23-2021, 10:08 AM)daemoth Wrote: How to submit sheet to spriter ressource

Thanks, but for some reason, I can't find the part of the website were you can upload the sprites (Sorry if this is getting annoying)
Thanked by:
Just thought about it,  Im not exactly sure, but i think they no longer accept fan made hacks. More info on this thread
Can anyone confirm?
But otherwise, to add a new game in spriterressource, you go to the appropriate console and click the "Add game" button.
For example, you would want to add yours in the Snes section.
Thanked by:
Thanks so much!
This is hopefully the last question, but which sheet should I put in Add Sheet section?
Thanked by:
Im not sure to understand your question. You add the sprite sheets you have made with the "Add Sheet" button.
Thanked by: DogToon64