Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver (DS/DSi)
Wink 
I would appreciate if overworld assets such as: 

(Reference Key: Red = Outside Overworld/Blue = Inside Overworld/Yellow = May Contain A Mixture of Element of Both Red and Blue)

Cities/Towns/Islands (Olivine/Vermillion Port/Dock walkways included), Pokémon Centers (All Floor(s)) + Poké Marts (Department Stores (All Floors) and Cianwood City Pharmacy included), Gym/Elite Four/Champion Room(s), Player/NPC/Company Houses/Buildings (e.g. Kurt's House/House of Memories/Silph Co./Name Rater), Pokémon Prof. Labs/Ruins of Alph Research Center, Goldenrod Radio Tower (All Floors), Goldenrod Tunnel (All Floor(s)), Kanto Power Plant, Kanto Radio Station (All Floor(s)), Ruins of Alph (All Floor(s)), Pokémon League Reception Area, Pokémon Daycare, S.S. Aqua, Saffron/Goldenrod City Stations, Goldenrod/Celadon Game CornersOlivine's "Glitter Lighthouse", Sprout Tower (All Floors), Burned Tower (All Floors), Bell Tower (All Floors + Roof) Pewter City Museum of Science, Safari Zone Reception Area/Habitats (Gate Enterance Area would be nice as well), Dragon's Den's "Dragon Shrine", National Park, Underground Path (All Floor(s)), Lake of RageMooMoo Farm House, Kimono Dance Theater, Pokéatholn, Sinjoh Ruins (All Floor(s)), and Johto/Kanto Routes/Dungeons (e.g. Ilex Forest/Union Cave/Mt. Silver (Enterance/Interior/Moutain Top)) were included in a "Map" section of sprite sheets. 

Lastly, I would like any tile assets such as grass tiles, bushes, trees, ledges, etc. (BTW if they have any "Time of The Day" color palettes, please include those too. I believe this is the case as I am not well informed of such intricacies, so I opted to include this) in a "Miscellaneous" section of sprite sheet(s). I do recognize that some of the assests listed may be classified as "3D - Models" or have "3D - Model" elements linked to them, and if so, they can be skipped (A notice of which ones would be appreciated though). If there is anything I may have forgotten to include, feel free to add anything.

I do recognize the weight of this load of request, and do not expect any amount of them to be fulfilled any time soon. I plead that anyone willing to tackle these request not over - work themselves, and take their time. I am extremely greatful for every ounce of time and effort each and every wonderful person here at TVGR have poured into everything, and I would hate to trample over any of that and become a nuisance for anyone. Creative burn - out is ever present, and I would hate to siphon anyone's enjoyment of something like this or impose such a daunting task upon anyone. I can not stress enough the importance that anyone willing to tackle these request take their sweet time, no pressure towards ya. Thanks again to all who face these request and have a wonderful rest of you day. Smile

(Major Edit): Since the load is so huge, I believe communication will be ever important, so feel free to log progress via replies or other means. Thank You!!! Smile
Thanked by: