Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How ya' doin'? I'm DudeGamer64!
Big Grin 
Hey there! I'm DudeGamer64! I am, as you can tell by the name, a gamer. What games do I play? Any. Thing. Nintendo. Not only do I play games, but I try to make a couple too! Right now I'm try to make a fun little spin-off on the Mario & Luigi series using RPG Maker VX Ace. I'm also a Youtuber. I try to post every once in a while. If you want to check out my channel and help me grow, go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzyTUpf...OQqoJ4zxag to check me out! I hope I can feel welcome here and not come off as some weirdo.
Thanked by:
Good to have you, just watched your Mario Maker 2 tips video, there's some good info there so nice job man Big Grin
Thanked by: DudeGamer64
Big Grin 
(05-14-2021, 07:13 PM)Stay Retro Wrote: Good to have you, just watched your Mario Maker 2 tips video, there's some good info there so nice job man Big Grin

Hey, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, and yes, I know it's been over 6 months (didn't get a notification Ouch! ). Anyway, glad you liked the tips. A LOT has happened on the channel since then, so I hope you will stick around.  Big Grin
Thanked by: